a tribute to ice cream

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Here's what I do...and I hope HomeLAN is paying attention...

Open up a pint of Breyer's Vanilla, and a jar of Skippy...crunchy or creamy works, but I prefer creamy. Take out a tablespoon, and dip it into the peanut butter, giving the spoon a good coating. Then get some ice-cream on top of it, and eat. It's divinely deliscious... :licklips:

*edited to remove hunger-induced grammar mistake that Rose caught...

Rose

Gato_Solo said:

Open up a pint of Breyer's Vanilla, and a jar of Skippy...smooth or creamy works, but I prefer creamy. Take out a tablespoon, and dip it into the peanut butter, giving the spoon a good coating. Then get some ice-cream on top of it, and eat. It's divinely deliscious... :licklips:

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

smooth or creamy? Out here in Oklahoma ... that's the same thing.

HomeLAN

Gato_Solo said:

Open up a pint of Breyer's Vanilla, and a jar of Skippy...crunchy or creamy works, but I prefer creamy. Take out a tablespoon, and dip it into the peanut butter, giving the spoon a good coating. Then get some ice-cream on top of it, and eat. It's divinely deliscious... :licklips:

*edited to remove hunger-induced grammar mistake that Rose caught...

That'd work. *wipes saliva off desk blotter*

SexyBoo

Gato_Solo said:

Oh ma goodness that sounds completely delicious!

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Best ice creams i've ever ate were from an italian store in Ixtapa. All of them are hand made. My favourite flavours at that store are tiramisu, ferrero, chocolate and caramel.

Other than those, i like the common chocolate or lemon.

pc_builder

Just about all flavors for me. Haven't tried them all, but then, I haven't been eating ice cream a whole lot lately.

My favorite ice cream concoction though would have to be vanilla and peanut butter. Although I prefer chunky peanut butter for my sammiches. I prefer creamy for my ice cream.

I just get a bowl of ice cream, add a couple generous spoonfuls of peanut butter, and mix it until it's all smooth and thick like molasses.

That's quickest way I go through peanut butter, too.

Thulsa Doom

pc_builder said:
I just get a bowl of ice cream, add a couple generous spoonfuls of peanut butter, and mix it until it's all smooth and thick like molasses.

my god just add a pint of lard to that and you have the worlds most fattening object. more grams of fat then the rear half of a pig...

What nobody is a milkshake freak here? Give me a milkshake with mocha and cookies and cream and 3 or 4 shots of chocolate syrup and ill sell my left testacle for a straw.

pc_builder

Thulsa Doom said:
my god just add a pint of lard to that and you have the worlds most fattening object. more grams of fat then the rear half of a pig...

What nobody is a milkshake freak here? Give me a milkshake with mocha and cookies and cream and 3 or 4 shots of chocolate syrup and ill sell my left testacle for a straw.

Oh, so I'm not supposed to add that lard?

[size=-2]No wonder I'm so fat...[/size]

I wish I had some ice cream right now. I haven't had any in ages. :p

Inkara1

My favorite is called Moose Tracks. It's vanilla with swirls of fudge and tiny peanut butter cups.

Camelyn

Inkara1 said:
My favorite is called Moose Tracks. It's vanilla with swirls of fudge and tiny peanut butter cups.

Oh my.

This stuff had better be available in Canada, or I'm emmigrating...

HomeLAN

Inkara1 said:

Yup. That's one of the ones I love, too. Of course, on a lo-carb diet, ice cream is a thing of the past.

Rose

HomeLAN said:
Yup. That's one of the ones I love, too. Of course, on a lo-carb diet, ice cream is a thing of the past.

There are plenty of low-carb varieties. Atkins brand is rather good, so is Carb Watchers? I forget the other names. But ice cream is ice cream - low carbs or not. :D