About cheaters...

AlladinSane

Professur said:
If you know someone's is using you to cheat on someone else, not only are you a cheater too, you're a moron. Just my humble opinion.
You mean specifically using with the only purpose of cheating? Because most of the time, there are other reasons but the cheating itself...

freako104

Professur said:
Lacey, I think if you were to ask around, you'd find that noone plans to fool around. They'll say "it just happened" or " the next thing I knew".

Spontenaity is no excuse for moral facility.

:thumbup: very true prof

Gato_Solo said:
Cheating is most definitely not spontaneous. You aren't walking down the street and a sexual organ just suddenly appears on/in you. There is no excuse for it, no matter how it happens. There is a purpose behind it every time...whether it's to hurt your current love interest, or to gratify your own inflated ego, it doesn't 'just' happen.

i agree but sometimes too the cheater didnt realise what he/she was doing(drugs/alchol, bad influences etc) but for the most part i agree

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
freako104 said:
Professur said:
Lacey, I think if you were to ask around, you'd find that noone plans to fool around. They'll say "it just happened" or " the next thing I knew".

Spontenaity is no excuse for moral facility.

:thumbup: very true prof

Gato_Solo said:
Cheating is most definitely not spontaneous. You aren't walking down the street and a sexual organ just suddenly appears on/in you. There is no excuse for it, no matter how it happens. There is a purpose behind it every time...whether it's to hurt your current love interest, or to gratify your own inflated ego, it doesn't 'just' happen.

i agree but sometimes too the cheater didnt realise what he/she was doing(drugs/alchol, bad influences etc) but for the most part i agree

Alcohol and drugs are not an excuse, either. The thought has to be there to begin with.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Have to agree, I've always thought the "But Honey, I was Drunk" was a pretty lame ass excuse. Even when I was using pretty heavy, I still knew what I was doing in that area.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I think the desire has to be there

The alcohol and drugs may decrease inhibitions or something but the desire has to be there

freako104

AlladinSane said:
But one gets drunk willingly, so he is responsible for all of his acts...

oh i didnt say id hold him/her resposible for it just that some people will do it and regret it some keep doing it but most people i know wont ever do it.