About the Kiddie Korner (UPDATED)

AliBop

*throws a temper tantrum*

*stomps feet and throws dolly mixtures on the floor*

Aaaaah!! But I want to stay in the Kiddie Korner!!!

*pet lip*

AliBop

*blows nose on stewygrrrr's t-shirt*

Thanks... us northerners have gotta look out for each other. :)

Mare

samcurry said:
The Kiddie Korner is a beautiful place with wondrous things and pretty colors... Actually it's not. It's where you end up restricted to if you act like a child. Chances are if you're immature enough to have been locked up in here, there's no reason to believe you will ever manage to get back out. You can still read other forums but not post in them.

Everyone else can post here too, so this is also the place where spam/disgusting threads will end up, keeping the rest of the forums free of crap.

[updated by fury December 9th at 12:05 EST]

Didn't that that, thnx for explaining-
PS i was reading about donations for OTC-do I go into something to donate-I REALLY dont want to do it for Bomb Shelter or anything. I could never keep up with the intellegent convo's there. Just REALLY like OTC ALOT, keeps me busy and there are really nice ppl here-Glad Squigg's told me about it.
Have a good nite Sam. When you respond -if you do about the donation thing, can you send info to my hotmail addy.
[email protected] Thnx Again....

Squiggy

ThunderDick
:D Hey Dizzy...I'll straighten you out tomorrow when I come up....

:rofl: Intelligent convos in the Bomb Shelter...:rofl:

Mare

Squiggy said:
:D Hey Dizzy...I'll straighten you out tomorrow when I come up....

:rofl: Intelligent convos in the Bomb Shelter...:rofl:

:stfu: STOP PICKING ON ME Squigg's :lol2:
K show me tomorrow-Nite :winkkiss:

G.I.Jane

samcurry said:
Chances are if you're...locked up in here, there's no reason to believe you will ever manage to get back out.
[updated by fury December 9th at 12:05 EST]

Sounds kinky.... I wanna play too... :evilcool: