About this forum...(arts forum)

Jeslek

Banned
Open forum of artistic expression for users wishing constructive criticism. subjects include photography, pencil/pen/ink drawings, paintings, photographs of sculptures, poetry and creative writing. Attachments should not be any bigger than 640x480 and 50kB. The nudity rule is the same in this forum as the rest.
Capitalize "subjects". Oh and, is music not allowed? :)

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
i didn't remove any points you made :confuse3:

just added (arts) to the title and moved it to town hall...

Jeslek

Banned
Well, someone editted my post. Would whoever did it just please put it back?

Attachment(s):

otc.jpg, 70.06kb

277_1039134526.jpg

ris

it might be an anomaly that sf moved it just as you posted. i know i didn't change it and i doubt sf did

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
:rolleyes:

like i said, you must have editted that at exactly the same time i moved the post or something...i didn't edit the post, just the title. nor would anybody else want to edit some spelling comments you've made...

B

Bubba

I think UncleHobart should be considered for being the mod. He has 5,000 posts on this board.

B

Bubba

it all adds up

besides, you can lie to people about what you think about their art :D

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
I seem to remember someone else that was always accusing people of editing his posts. :D

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
Jerrek, yes we will correct it. It hasnt been up but a few hours. As for music, I cant add everything possible that would be considered art in the description. there is only so much room.
Bubba, it already has moderators for the time being. Save the nominations for when we are ready.