Afganistan and Global Warming

V

volcano

I read that the recent events (war) in Afganistan have affected the Monsoon season in India. Some scientists are suggesting that the war has increased global warming. What is your view on Global Warming and do you think that Global Warming is a cause of concern?

Mods and admins, I put this in the LL forum because it is not really a news topic. I am only wanting to discuss Global Warming in general and not attaching it a specific news story. Thank you.

StuTheWise

I read a story about how global warming caused a big chunk of Antarctica to break off and float away due to temperature increases. That part of Antarctica, which made up about 10% or so of the mass, experienced a 2° increase in temperature over recent years.

Funny thing is, the other 90% or so experienced a 5° drop in temperature. Global warming making the place cooler... interesting article.

I read another article somewhere that showed the Earth, overall, has gotten cooler over the past 100 or so years.

I haven't studied the whole thing much. It doesn't really concern me.

alex

Has any of these tree hugging idiots even thought about the fact that the earth is gradually getting closer to the sun? Global warming is a fact.....the sun is very hot :shocked: