Again

Coffee Bean

If I've gotten to personal with anyone I want to apologize.

I'm pretty uptight about politics and I'm pretty set in my ways. So take anything I say that might be personal with a grain of salt and/or just tell me to stfu. :circle:

unclehobart

Its bound to happen. Politics and religion are the great bloodbath topics. It always ends up as 'I am so wise... you are ignorant shit', in the end.

Jeslek

Banned
Coffee Bean said:
If I've gotten to personal with anyone I want to apologize.

I'm pretty uptight about politics and I'm pretty set in my ways. So take anything I say that might be personal with a grain of salt and/or just tell me to stfu. :circle:
That sounds so familiar.... yep yep yep I'm referring to myself.... If you want to see what horrors I've done to this board see a bit of the history. I'm not proud of that, in fact I'm also quite ashamed of what I've done in the past here, but, thats that. And personally I think you're great... :D So don't worry. And you haven't offended me.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Nah, just keep speaking your mind, as long as you agree with me, I won't call you an asshole, it's really quite simple.

Jeslek

Banned
PuterTutor said:
Nah, just keep speaking your mind, as long as you agree with me, I won't call you an asshole, it's really quite simple.
Thats right, if you agree with Whatshisname here, I'd in all probability agree with you too since he started agreeing with me a few weeks ago after st..., err, lets not go there. Its related to my title. :p

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
LastLegionary said:
PuterTutor said:
Thats right, if you agree with Whatshisname here, I'd in all probability agree with you too since he started agreeing with me a few weeks ago after st..., err, lets not go there. Its related to my title. :p

Do I have to go dig out that thread again, for the record, it was....

Look you little fuck, just cause I agree with you today doesn't mean I'll agree with you tomorrow....

It's fun being bipolar.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
like I stated earlier & it works ok, as long as the "attacks" are on ideas & not personal, go for it-just be prepared to have an unending debate.

ris

this goes for everyone, but i'm quoting cp. just because someone posts somehting you disagree with doesn't mean you have to reply. if you know you are uptight or going to get wound up by a subject then don't reply. it might be safer in the longrun and makes my life a whole phuckload easier.

:)