Ahem

MrBishop

Ahem...

Well...Prof said that I should come here and regale all of you with my pompous opinions and massive EGO...so, here I am.

I AM AN ARTIST!!!!

Don't f@#$^ with me! :)

umh....that being said....I'm a nice enough guy once the bribe checks start coming in....some people even pay extra and make me their childs' godparent or something.

:p

unclehobart

Hey, Mr B. Long time no see. You don't make it out to the boards all that often. Hows the kid?

Its nice to see sane and stable long term prospective posters joining the clan.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
MrBishop said:
Well...Prof said that I should come here and regale all of you with my pompous opinions and massive EGO...so, here I am.

Bout damn time, It was getting tiresome being the only one.

MrBishop said:
Don't f@#$^ with me!

And please, if you mean fuck, say FUCK.

MrBishop

The Kid and I

The kid's growing like a little weed. 18" 21lbs and 10 months old on thursday.

He's sleeping better. (Yeah!)
He's eating well now (munch munch munch)
He's bigger than Prof's youngest :) **Then again...Prof and the missus ain't brushing against the ceiling either ***:p

I've been busy...so I ain't been around these sites much lately...tho' I did post a few on JJR yesterday.

It's good to find places like this one....takes me back to the original BBS' that I used to haunt 16 years ago or so.

Good to be here...thanks for the warm Hello!!!

MrBishop

umh

Fuck fuck fuck fuckFuck fuck fuck fuck Fuck fuck fuck fuck Fuck fuck fuck fuck Fuck fuck fuck fuck Fuck fuck fuck fuck Fuck fuck fuck fuck

Thank whatever gods you grovel to that this ain't fuckin' AOL. (Assholes On Line)

BTW....how in blazes do I get my Avataar on this e-hole in the ground :)

Professur

I may not brush the ceiling, but I can fit in a Colt without tasting my kneecaps.

We might be looking to change ceilings soon. The guy living next to us just put a for sale sign up. 89Big for a double lot, and a heated garage. Could be, could be.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Hope you ain't askin for help, or at least wait til it resembles summer up there. :D

Professur

Might. Mumsie's interested in taking over the trailer. The old homestead's a lot too big for her alone, and there's too many memories. She's having a lot of trouble sleeping.

Squiggy

ThunderDick
Greetings MrBishop. I'm an artist too. I work under the name "unknown". You can see my stuff everywhere.

MrBishop

All of dem nice Hello's

GF: The little buggers died on me - the Willows anyway...the other ones are doing well. Like the nice pic next t' your name. :p

Prif: Mmmmmm....kneecaps. Not another trailer I hope...though you were looking up north somewheres Brownsburg or something like that....BTW...for 89k, you can get a nice stand alone house in my neighborhood. Hell...mine only cost me 71k and it's a 9 3/4.

**An artist...really?!? My nickname is "all Rights Reserved"... I dabble in writing as well :)

umh...25 more messages now :)

Professur

No, you knothead. The house on the other side of us. The one with the great buggering tree hanging over my driveway. The Brownsburg place is still an option, but options are made to be kept open. There's the house of a little old woman at church that might be hitting the market this summer that I'm watching too. Not too far from youse.

The neighbour's house would be an out and out negative if Mum hadn't suddenly shown interest in the trailer. And the other stuff. Moving 100 miles away from here right now is not a viable option.

unclehobart

Not to mention that the wifes family is just around the block, no? Do you get much airport noise where you are? I didn't if they ran the loud commercial and military stuff out where you were or if its all pretty much small propeller types.

MrBishop

Oh...THAT house...nice enough, but are ye sure you want to live that close to mum. She's a loverly woman and I love her to bits, but I couldn't live that close to my mom after having moved away so long ago. Frankly, it'd drive me nuts.

Hi Shadowfax :)

Unc: It's a lot of big jets when Pratt and Whitney are testing out their things...otherwise, it's small prop jobs and the occasional lear-jet (Some celeb flying in there to avoid the peeps at Dorval or mirabel ariports)

Sigh...someone give me some big fuckin ruby slippers...I wanna go HOME!!!

Professur

Mr.Bishop said:
but I couldn't live that close to my mom after having moved away so long ago. Frankly, it'd drive me nuts

Read that twice and tell me it again.

Pratt only has the one 707 flying testbed, and it mostly flies during business hours when I'm not home. We're getting more celebs since the old military base is now a huge movie complex stealing millions of production dollars from Hollywood.

As for living close to mum, all summer we share the cottage. What's the diff? At least in winter, I won't have to go far to clear her drive.