Ain´t she beautiful?

Jeslek

Banned
Ain't she beautiful?

USS Nimitz
nim-sdiego.jpg

USS John C. Stennis
sten-pearl521.jpg

I would so love to explore one of these.

crane

We just built a wharf and support facilities for the Ronald Reagan which is in sea trials I beleive. The Stennis is tied up at the new wharf right now.I beleive the Nimitz is tied up along side the Stennis's original wharf,which we built 4 years ago. ;)

Matter of fact, my son in law is sailing on the Constellation right now,the last diesel carrier in service.

They are pretty awesome....up close and at a distance.

ris

my grandfather was on a carrier in the war, the hms furious. it was converted from a destroyer in 1918.

A.B.Normal

Originally posted by crane
We just built a wharf and support facilities for the Ronald Reagan which is in sea trials I beleive. The Stennis is tied up at the new wharf right now.I beleive the Nimitz is tied up along side the Stennis's original wharf,which we built 4 years ago. ;)

Matter of fact, my son in law is sailing on the Constellation right now,the last diesel carrier in service.

They are pretty awesome....up close and at a distance.

Just a thought,should you really be saying where the Ships ARE
eek.gif

AlladinSane

Originally posted by crane
I thought the Kitty Hawk was going to be the last? I read in some place it would retire after the Kennedy...

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Just a thought,should you really be saying where the Ships ARE
eek.gif

With ships this size, you really can't hide them, just defend. So it really doesn't matter if he says where they are.