AliBop has landed

AliBop

steweygrrrr said:
My god all the Brits are coming out now? Where've ya been guys??

Oh...welcome :) :swing: :wave:

In that other hole over there... could you not hear me shouting you?

Thanks for the welcome... steweygrrrr :)

AlphaTroll

tonks said:
alibop, good to see you again, my friend. enjoy!!!incidently, did you get my pm with the password for my thing? ask kevin.

Your thing has a password? Wow, all I got was a metal thingamabop and my dad got the key..............thank the gods for can openers eh ;)

Oh, welcome Ali - from one naturist to another :D

Raven

Annoying SOB
AliBop said:
In that other hole over there... could you not hear me shouting you?

Thanks for the welcome... steweygrrrr :)
Forgive me. Im northern. And a deaf c*nt!

tonksy

Kevin76 said:
I was banned for cursing in my own "private forum"... interesting eh??

Ali... :whip: :spank: :D
kevin, there has to be more... i curse in my private forum all the time...did you step on someones toes? a little sugar goes a long way remember? man, all the guys in my forum are dropping like flies...ali, i pm you right now!!

tonksy

AlphaTroll said:
Gods, last place I got banned from was because I happened to mention Smurfs and Condoms in the same post :rolleyes:
i'm thinking those little plastic things you put on your finger to flip pages, only blue.....

AlphaTroll

tonks said:
i'm thinking those little plastic things you put on your finger to flip pages, only blue.....

Yeah you see - you got it the first time! ;)

('twas actually more like why the hell the freakin' smurfs have not yet found the wonders of Durex - I mean shit, 10 000 of the buggers and only one Pappa & Mamma? Gods, can you spell Jerry Springer? :rolleyes: ;))

tonksy

AlphaTroll said:
I mean shit, 10 000 of the buggers and only one Pappa & Mamma? Gods, can you spell Jerry Springer? :rolleyes: ;))

naw, smurfette was schtupping handy smurf on the side. may the gestational period of smurfs is very brief...

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
tonks said:
naw, smurfette was schtupping handy smurf on the side. may the gestational period of smurfs is very brief...
Aye, must have been. But where were the baby smurfs then?

AliBop

paul_valaru said:
Ali...is that you

welcome to the dark side

Yep... it's me alright... at least it was the last time I checked. Gotta be careful with all these blue smurfs running around... know what I mean. Good to see you again Paul...

Ppssstt... do the carrots and the pixies know we're here? *peepwall*

AliBop

steweygrrrr said:
Forgive me. Im northern. And a deaf c*nt!

That's okay... I'm Northern too... there must be lots of deaf c**ts stuck in holes up here, maybe that's why there's not many people around... only cows and sheep.. Baa!!!