Alice In Wonderland: Tim Burton Edition

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by valkyrie, Mar 22, 2010.

1. valkyrie

valkyrie Well-Known Member

Saw the 3D this last weekend. Not too big of a crowd like Avatar. Visually beautiful and interesting twist.

Alice In Wonderland 2010

2. MrBishop

MrBishop Well-Known Member

It's older Alice...more of a return to wonderland story, right?

3. GrandCaravanSE

GrandCaravanSE Active Member

Yea pretty much. it was quite good. i missed Avitar so i went to see this, mainly for the 3D. and i really liked the movie. in some parts i could not believe it was a Disney movie. I really liked it, even though i got crap from my friends for seeing it.

4. MrBishop

Avatar'll be back on screens in 3d soon.

5. Professur

Professur Well-Known Member

Any tits?

6. MrBishop

In Avatar..yes, but they're small.

7. valkyrie

Yes, it's a young adult Alice revisiting Wonderland after the Queen of Hearts has taken over.
    Totally Tim Burton style and not much Disney. You got that right! Which is why I liked it. Loved the severed heads in the moat scene.

8. GrandCaravanSE

GrandCaravanSE Active Member

Yea, of the head of that dragon thing getting cut off. In my mind it is not for some kids to see.

9. valkyrie

There should have been more blood. I'm just sayin'... shoulda been more blood.

10. Gotholic

Gotholic Well-Known Member

Would this movie be considered the sequel to the original cartoon?

11. spike

spike New Member

That was the idea I got as they kept referring to when she was there the last time.

12. valkyrie

Alice is "grown up" (a young woman) when she returns and there is a scene with flash backs to when she was a child on her previous visit, having tea with the Mad Hatter.