All Hail the Minutemen Project

Trau

tonksy said:
Then let them do it the legal way. My mother is an immigrant.

Don't act like it is a simple matter to immigrate to the United States. Most of these people just do not have the resources or the time.

It's not like it can't happen.

Never said it couldn't; but it isn't easy.

And what does Christianity have to do with this?

A Christian should show mercy and compassion.

tonksy

Trau said:
Don't act like it is a simple matter to immigrate to the United States. Most of these people just do not have the resources or the time.

Never said it couldn't; but it isn't easy.

A Christian should show mercy and compassion.
My mother did it :shrug:
A Christian should also obey the rules set down to them. A Christian should give to charitable organizations to feed feed the starving of the world. What a Christian shouldn't do is be forced to pay for people who illegally enter the country and misrepresent themselves to obtain OUR jobs and to suck off OUR governments tit. Perchance the starving illegals would be better suited if they put all the energy they are using to enter illegally and to lie in order to get a job or a welfare check into planting a garden to grow food, educating themselves, or abstaining from sexual intercourse so they stop having children they can't feed.

catocom

Trau said:
I fail to see that. They don't any nefarious goals; they only wish to feed their families. You would do the same if need be.

Besides, it isn't like we didn't steal half of their country.

Are you Christian?
1.) I can't help it if you are unwilling to see....
2.) some don't even have families. To say All of them just want to feed their families... :bs:
Some maybe, but why is it that they can't feed them over their?

3.) "I'd do the same" ....Hell no I wouldn't. I'd make it Right where I was.

4.) "Steal half their country"??? *Now I've gotta clean the coffee off my monitor*

5.) Christian? Why yes I am. There's a difference in showing compassion, and getting run over.

Professur

Wow. 5 posts in and he's already proving himself list-worthy.

The simple answer, Trau, is this. Their country, like it or not, is what they've made of it. Or ... allowed others to make it. Now considering that we have a mexican member right here in our midst (and a very highly respected member at that), noone is going to convince me that everyone in Mexico is starving, poor, or any other stereotype. They have their useless trash just as everywhere does. They have their ghettos, just like everywhere else. The difference is that, they believe, if they can make it across the border, it's all paved in gold. Even the poor are rich by their standards.

So, instead of staying where they are and trying to improve it, they're trying to to benefit from the labour of others. Instead of trying to build a better Mexico with the sweat of their brow, they want to leave it behind. Well, Mr. Christian ... how exactly do you think that type of personality is going to behave once it reaches the yellow brick road?

And as for it being easy to immigrate, the rules are in place to prevent the useless population of anywhere from deciding to up and become US dependants. If your first act upon entering US soil is to commit a criminal act ......

Inkara1

Trau said:
Besides, it isn't like we didn't steal half of their country.
Funny how so many Mexicans don't like it when someone interrupts their "the US stole half our country" argument with "well, the Mexicans stole it from the Native Americans."

Winky

and besides what is a Mex-i-can other than
a crossbreeding of the invading Spanish
and the Indians that lived there?

Ain't there basically three kinds of people in Mess-co?

The Indians, the cross breeds and the Spanish that run the place?

Trau

tonksy said:
My mother did it :shrug:

I don't know what her background was and how it compares to people crossing the border. My girlfriend and her mother came across legally too, but they're hardly chuntaros. It makes a difference.

A Christian should also obey the rules set down to them. A Christian should give to charitable organizations to feed feed the starving of the world.

Yes. And they should not be advocating the murder of people who do not deserve it.

What a Christian shouldn't do is be forced to pay for people who illegally enter the country and misrepresent themselves to obtain OUR jobs and to suck off OUR governments tit.

What jobs do illegals take from Americans?

Perchance the starving illegals would be better suited if they put all the energy they are using to enter illegally and to lie in order to get a job or a welfare check into planting a garden to grow food, educating themselves, or abstaining from sexual intercourse so they stop having children they can't feed.

Where are they going to plant a garden and educate themselves?

Winky

It's ok the state of AZ is currently getting fined every
day now cuz it ain't spending enough to 'educate'
the sons and daughters of these lovely people from down south

you'd be amazed how crappy your local public schools become
when they are flooded with non-English speaking kids from the 3rd world

no prob the rich and the concerned upper-middle class
simply send their kids to private school, the regular Joe
is the only one to take it in the shorts in this deal
and he hasn't any say in the way things are run anyway

yeah Trau you have a right to take over America

Well certain parts of it anyway...

funny thing is when my Wife was growing up in Tucson
she said the Americans of Hispanic (or is it Latino? Er whatever)
descent hated the illegals because they made them look bad,
guess now things have changed...

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Trau said:
Where are they going to plant a garden and educate themselves?

That seems to me to be an internal matter for them to take up with their government.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
A federal judge gave Arizona an ultimatum Friday: Improve instruction for non-English-speaking schoolchildren now, or it's going to cost you.

Isn't the job of Congress to write & pass laws & not judges or is my Constitution outdated?

Winky

heh heh heh Good one Gonz

Ya know the neat thing about illegals
they don't have to abide by our laws
cuz after all they are illegal

it is great when one crashes into you
on a Phoenix street and speeds away
(that's called hit and run it's a felony for Americans)

They don't have to have insurance, or a drivers
license or have registration or go to jail or nuthin'

cool deal

oh and vast portions of this town no longer have emergency rooms
cuz they had to be closed down
cuz the illegals were using them for free health care

as I look out my front window and watch the illegals
that operate a floor tiling business out of the rented house
across the street load up for the coming weeks jobs

yeah it's all good in the neighborhood

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
I disliked the idea of our goverment giving manuals to people so they can get a safer cross. Unless of course the manual contains something like:
- You walk to the US embassy or consulate, get a visa.
- You walk through the customs, show passport and visa.

I don't believe everybody is crossing illegaly because they have this huge need. Some are just a bunch of lazy fuckers that refuse to work here because "only God knows why". Granted, there are less fortunate people that just happened to be born in poverty but it isn't like they can't work, some would just end up in a corner or red light asking for money (and get a good US$40 in a few hours doing so).

People going there are just a pain in the ass, some are the scum of Mexico and when they arrive there they become worse. You bitch about them not wanting to speak english?, guess what, when they come back, some of them 'forget' how to speak spanish. Me no hablar spanish you crazy vato :rolleyes:

Inkara1

Winky said:
you'd be amazed how crappy your local public schools become when they are flooded with non-English speaking kids from the 3rd world
Just look at the Fresno Unified School District.