All your base belong to me

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
President Obama expands his power, writes an unneeded Executive Order & makes us a lot more marxist. How's that hope & changey thing going for you?

I am King

2minkey

bootlicker
sounds more like making sure that there are US company-owned resources in place should the shit hit the fan. did you see the stuff about loan guarantees to companies operating in critical areas? and didn't clinton sign something remarkably similar?

so does the level of government and industry cross-breeding that we saw in iraq bother you? how about in WW2? is this really some kinda revolutionary power grab or is it about strategic capabilities and readiness? cause we sure ain't doing a great job with readiness right now. just ask FEMA.

should the government be involves in something like making sure there is enough cipro around in case of serious bacterial epidemic and/or bioterrorist attack? should the gov help out companies willing to produce such things, even thought they may rot in a warehouse? why would anyone make that kind of shit without an immediate market for it?

2minkey

bootlicker
i see you're more interested in innuendo than discussing the substance of the order. i didn't expect that. but perhaps i should have.

Gotholic

sounds more like making sure that there are US company-owned resources in place should the shit hit the fan. did you see the stuff about loan guarantees to companies operating in critical areas? and didn't clinton sign something remarkably similar?

so does the level of government and industry cross-breeding that we saw in iraq bother you? how about in WW2? is this really some kinda revolutionary power grab or is it about strategic capabilities and readiness? cause we sure ain't doing a great job with readiness right now. just ask FEMA.

should the government be involves in something like making sure there is enough cipro around in case of serious bacterial epidemic and/or bioterrorist attack? should the gov help out companies willing to produce such things, even thought they may rot in a warehouse? why would anyone make that kind of shit without an immediate market for it?

This Executive Order applies to peacetime as well.

Winky

dats right homey I ain'ts got nuthin' to do with that shat
now don't be all up in mah grill