Ally gets Axed

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by greenfreak, Apr 19, 2002.

1. greenfreak

greenfreak New Member

Ally McBeal is cancelled!

I'm sure many of you will be upset by the news.

Please try to control your sobs.

*sets family-size box of tissues down for everyone*

2. sbcanada

sbcanada New Member

Finally. I was getting sick of that crap show taking up valuable Simpsons air time... :D

3. nalani

nalani Well-Known Member

I miss "Family Guy" .. when are they going to bring that back???

4. ris

ris New Member

you lucky bastards, here in the uk we still have a couple of series of the malnourished bint left i think.

i too want more family guy! got series one vids and want to see more stewie :D

5. Gonz

Gonz molṑn labé Staff Member

did people actually watch that anorexic little twit? thin is okay, skinny is just nasty, yech

6. greenfreak

greenfreak New Member

I've seen every show since it started 6 years ago. I never really cared for her character all that much and recently it's gotten quite embarrassing.

But I still watched. If Robert Downey Jr. had stayed on the show, it might not be cancelled right now. He was great on the show. A loser in life, but a good character and actor.

7. Professur

Professur Well-Known Member

I'm just so broken up about it *sob*How could they cancel such a sweet, innocent little .....*guffaw*

Damn, I almost managed to keep a straight face.

8. nalani

nalani Well-Known Member

and don't forget Brian .. he's the coolest :)

[email protected] Prof

9. JJR512

JJR512 New Member

I actually am rather upset by this. I've never really watched the show before, I've seen bits and pieces here and there but not on a regular basis.

But the episode from this past Monday guest-starred Matthew Perry (from Friends, a show I do like), and Christina Ricci. I understood that she would be joining the cast, like Jon Bon Jovi. Shit, I don't care about the rest of the show, but I'd watch it every week just to see her! She's a mucho hottie. :D So I'm not upset that the show is going away, I'm just upset about not getting to see Christina Ricci every week. :(

.[/siz]

10. greenfreak

greenfreak New Member

[homer]mmmmm Jon Bon Joviiiiiii[/homer]

Neither was slated to be permanent from what I understand. They were supposed to have 6 episode stints I think. Either way, I liked both their characters.

11. Professur

Professur Well-Known Member

I think that's called a cameo?

12. Gonz

Gonz molṑn labé Staff Member

It's now called looking for a new gig :)

13. nodnod

nodnod Member

Yes!!! no more Ally!!! Woohoo!!!!!!

14. Justintime

Justintime Guest

goodie, at least she'll be off TV in a while here :D