Ally gets Axed

ris

you lucky bastards, here in the uk we still have a couple of series of the malnourished bint left i think.

i too want more family guy! got series one vids and want to see more stewie :D

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
did people actually watch that anorexic little twit? thin is okay, skinny is just nasty, yech

greenfreak

I've seen every show since it started 6 years ago. I never really cared for her character all that much and recently it's gotten quite embarrassing.

But I still watched. If Robert Downey Jr. had stayed on the show, it might not be cancelled right now. He was great on the show. A loser in life, but a good character and actor.

Professur

I'm just so broken up about it *sob*How could they cancel such a sweet, innocent little .....*guffaw*

Damn, I almost managed to keep a straight face.

JJR512

I actually am rather upset by this. I've never really watched the show before, I've seen bits and pieces here and there but not on a regular basis.

But the episode from this past Monday guest-starred Matthew Perry (from Friends, a show I do like), and Christina Ricci. I understood that she would be joining the cast, like Jon Bon Jovi. Shit, I don't care about the rest of the show, but I'd watch it every week just to see her! She's a mucho hottie. :D So I'm not upset that the show is going away, I'm just upset about not getting to see Christina Ricci every week. :(

.[/siz]

greenfreak

[homer]mmmmm Jon Bon Joviiiiiii[/homer]

Neither was slated to be permanent from what I understand. They were supposed to have 6 episode stints I think. Either way, I liked both their characters.