Almost that time again

BigDadday

Halloweenflashers.jpg

Uki Chick

I love halloween! I wish I could still go out there at times, but that will have to wait till I have kids of my own. It's ends up costing me a nice amount of money to pass out candy, but it's all worth it.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
In the two years we've been in the house, we have had a grand total of 0 kids come by. That does not stop me from purchasing a bag of Baby Ruths, mind you...

HomeLAN

Going as a mummy this year. Fairly decent costume, too. V2.0's going as either the balck power ranger or the Green Lantern, hasn;t decided which, and I think the spouse is going to remain boring ol' Mommy.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
I have all 3 kids changing their minds daily as to what they wanna be. And a month to go. Crap.

HomeLAN

I did that late one year, when I was ready to crap out. At about 10, I stepped out for my last smoke of the day in the dark garage (I still smoked then). A group of boys, maybe 9 or 10, came up and remarked how dumb we must be to leave all that candy out there. You should have seen 'em jump when I rounded the corner like the wrath of God just as they were tipping the bowl into a bag. I swear, one of 'em wet his pants.

Made my night. :D Needless to say, they left with one piece each. They weren't back, either. There was still some left in the bowl the next morning.

Professur

One year, I dressed up as a skeleton and sat flopped in a chair at the top of the drive. People had to come up the narrow space between the pickup and van. Once they were all bunched up, I'd move, scaring hell outta them. It was a fun night.

BigDadday

One year the wife and my mother-in-law went by my sisters house as my mom was sitting and passing out the candy while my sister had her boys out and what a reception we got. My mom was literally throwing the candy into the bags we had and she said it was because she thought we were a lil old to be trick or treating. UH MOM I'm your son you remember me??? Never was her favorite! :evilcool: