alright already

alex

I'm sick and tired of having to scroll thru that never ending list of smilies. You can easily increase the number of smilies shown on the reply page....buncha slackers :p

Come on, even the tongue smilie (probably the most used smilie on the internet) isn't even on the reply page :p :p :p

*stomps off

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
the kicking needs to start being aimed at fury if we want smilies changed up.

Inkara1

I memorized the code for the common smilies I use. I only use the smilies list to look up a smilie if I can't remember it.

alex

admin control panel > vBulletin options > message posting interface options

Depending on your vb version it could be different.

Take a look at the reply box at cat's place....that's what I'm talkin about....

*kicks BoP
*Kicks leslie
*kicks fury

Inkara1

Since we're all members at the same boards anyway, for the most part, I'll just type whatever in and if it shows up as text, I'll expect the others to know it.

alex

I got too much other shit floating around in my head to have to remember all that crap....that's why that option is there.

Inkara1

Can't you flush the head? Even during the drought years, the rule was, "if it's yellow, let it mellow, but if it's brown, flush it down."

Professur

alex said:
admin control panel > vBulletin options > message posting interface options

Depending on your vb version it could be different.

Take a look at the reply box at cat's place....that's what I'm talkin about....

*kicks BoP
*Kicks leslie
*kicks fury

Son, you're getting awful close to volunteering....

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
hehe i tried but it really messed up the page. 35 is the most i can show without totaling the site. :devil: but i could blame it on alex then.... muwahahaha

Inkara1

It sure does slow things down on Mac Netscape 7... which is the newest browser available for OS 9, meaning it's the only way I can post here from work (Mac IE 5.5 won't render the site right).

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
The tongue smilie still isn't there :D

Speaking of which...I have been meaning to have a chat with Cato...the tongue smilie is : pt: at his place...it's terribly confusing...

Inkara1

For some reason, I'm able to associate that with the member here named PT and since I did so, remembering it hasn't been a problem. Don't ask me why.