America: Freedom to Fascism

2minkey

bootlicker
i guess they didn't need income tax in the late 1700s when things were much simpler and everybody owned their own dirt farm.

... but i'm feeling soooooo oppressed now.

snooze.

Gotholic

i guess they didn't need income tax in the late 1700s when things were much simpler and everybody owned their own dirt farm.

... but i'm feeling soooooo oppressed now.

snooze.

Pssst, 2minkey, your ignorance is showing.

How about you watch the documentary before you comment on it? The federal income tax did not start until 1913. The tax is only used to pay the interest on the federal debt. However, there is no law requiring the average American to pay the direct unapportioned federal income tax. The documentary brings to light on this subject among other things.

You are being oppressed by being forced to pay the federal income tax that no law requires you to do so.

2minkey

bootlicker
hey thanks but i'm aware of when the income tax came about. when did the 'merican klassics on liberties come about? hmm....

i'm not about to spend two hours of my life watching that garbage. a few minutes was more than enough to understand the whiney cesspit from which it sprung.

"freedom to fascism?"

please. this world has enough imaginary drama already.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
You are being oppressed by being forced to pay the federal income tax that no law requires you to do so.

I loathe the federal income tax system. I find the IRS to be unauthorized federal police with powers that are unlimited.

However, the United States did follow procedure & enacted an amendment that allows the government to lay & collect taxes, as they entitled to d under the Constitution.

Gotholic

I loathe the federal income tax system. I find the IRS to be unauthorized federal police with powers that are unlimited.

However, the United States did follow procedure & enacted an amendment that allows the government to lay & collect taxes, as they entitled to d under the Constitution.

The documentary goes into detail as to why that is not true. I hope you watch it as I am curious to your response.

"It is well that the people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning." - Henry Ford

Winky

Sorry if rational Americans throw this tripe
into the brither/9-11/who killed Kennedy category?

Fergit the legality of Americans having over half
of every dollar taxed away from them.
Of course it ain't right duh

Is there a limit they are willing to accept?
60-70-80 or 90%???

How about demand a balanced budget amendment
that was actually adhered too?

Osama in one fell swoop ran U.S. 1.4 trillion further into debt???

C’Mon folks there is a major dis-connect here
between what they have been doing and reality.

Just how much longer can reality continue to be denied?

Nationalization is the key to success! ;)

2minkey

bootlicker
The documentary goes into detail as to why that is not true. I hope you watch it as I am curious to your response.

"It is well that the people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning." - Henry Ford

um, yeah, and 9/11 was an inside jobs, and the illuminati, along with major league baseball, control all the world's governments. but henry ford woulda told you the same thing in some wildly anti-semitic rant. you know, those bankers and all. oops sorry to go a little ad hom on that.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
"I sincerely believe... that banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies, and that the principle of spending money to be paid by posterity under the name of funding is but swindling futurity on a large scale." --Thomas Jefferson

"Private fortunes are destroyed by public as well as by private extravagance. And this is the tendency of all human governments." --Thomas Jefferson

None of it is new

2minkey

bootlicker
that's cool, but henry meant it in different ways, and for that reason it's just kinda curious that he's called to testify on behalf of bunk peddlers here.

MrBishop

What about the fact that there is no law requiring the average American to a pay an income tax?

That's a fallacy..you can blame Taft for your taxes...and the 16th amendment.
It's been disputed time and again, but it stands.

ResearchMonkey

1155p99c1b.jpg

Cerise

Speaking of the "teabagger wagon:"

.....the president asked, “Does anybody think that the teabag, anti-government people are going to support them if they bring down health care? All it will do is confuse and dispirit” Democratic voters “and it will encourage the extremists.

The sitting WH occupant likens his opposition to a crude, gay-baiting sexual slur. Pathetic.