'America Will Not Run'

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
HEY!!!!!! LOOK!!!!!

a plan for victory" that involves overcoming a "common enemy" to Iraqis and Americans that must be defeated abroad so Americans will be safer here at home,

Now, :stfu:

Winky

Funneh
in his speech eluded too:

"as long as my administration is here"

get Billary in thar and

all bets are off and kiss yer Iraqi ass goom-bye!

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2005/11/20051130-2.html

The President has given the democraps what they wanted

http://www.whitehouse.gov/infocus/iraq/iraq_national_strategy_20051130.pdf

Because they weren't listening the first time:

"The United States has no intention of determining the precise form of Iraq's new government. That choice belongs to the Iraqi people. Yet, we will ensure that one brutal dictator is not replaced by another. All Iraqis must have a voice in the new government, and all citizens must have their rights protected.

Rebuilding Iraq will require a sustained commitment from many nations, including our own: we will remain in Iraq as long as necessary, and not a day more."

-- President George W. Bush
February 26, 2003

So the libroids will be happy little campers now, don'tcha think?

Winky

Hmm the next time the Iraqi's go to war with the Irainians

they will have USAF aircover

So Gato where you deploying too this time? Hmmmm?

catocom

The Other One said:
So the libroids will be happy little campers now, don'tcha think?
You've got to be kidding.
Kerry spouted his usual crap right after that.

catocom

I burst out in audible laughter several times myself at it.
He said several times that the Pres. didn't say certain things when
he just got through saying them.
Where was he?
It was just to easy to tell that his venom was written before the Pres. even spoke.

I guess some wouldn't even have been satisfied if the Pres. said we'd have every man out of there on X date. :alienhuh:

Winky

I applaud your ability to find hilarity in Kerry and his ilk’s' comments.

I on the other hand have an entirely different emotional
reaction to their seditious lies.

catocom

Well it just depends on what kind of mood I'm in, or if they hit a trigger. :evilcool:

My memory ain't what it used to be, but sometimes when it's that soon
after I've heard something, I can make the connection so that it's just
so obviously a "Boldfaced" lie...Like I didn't just hear what the man said,
then he says he didn't say it.

Some of the Dems. on H&C(fox) did the same thing the other day.
Hannity would play a video, and then they say that's not what I said.
That just boggled my mind man.
Lying when you think you can get away with it is unethical, but bold face
lying when it's right there is just sad, and stupid. (and funny sometimes)

It just amazes me that some people can't remember something in 5 minutes,
and believe that crap.

catocom said:
Kerry spouted his usual crap right after that.

Sen. KERRY: “And there is no reason, Bob, that young American soldiers need to be going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children, you know, women.....

Sen. KERRY: What I'm saying today is that this administration hyped the evidence, exaggerated, took every opportunity to go down a course that they wanted to go down, and that they did not judiciously parse or share with the Congress doubts that their own intelligence agencies had which they saw and we did not, and that means they misled us and misled the nation.
http://www.cbsnews.com/htdocs/pdf/face_120405.pdf

kerry_security_services.jpg

Winky

Sad but true
when Billary gets in there it will be a day
for them A-rabs to dance in the streets again
and one of mourning for the American people

MrBishop

I like this bit
Bush and other White House officials argue that political fighting at home not only sends a negative message to the U.S. troops fighting the war, but it also sends a message to the enemy that if they wait long enough, the United States may leave the job before it's done because of a disagreement on politics.
In other words...elect a Republican for the next President or you're a pinko anti-American terrorist supporter!

MrBishop

I should vote Republican then...I wouldn't want to be considered a pinko anti-American...

oh wait.. I'm Canadian. I'm already considered a pinko anti-American ;)

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Sen. KERRY: ...American soldiers...terrorizing...

There ladies & gentlemen is a fine example of treason by a US Senator. There should be no question where his priorities lay (hint: Ho Chi Min was a friend of the Senators)

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
It's habitual too, remember this ditty?

"They told stories at times they had personally raped, cut off ears, cut off heads, taped wires from portable telephones to human genitals and turned up the power, cut off limbs, blown up bodies, randomly shot at civilians, razed villages in fashion reminiscent of Genghis Khan, shot cattle and dogs for fun, poisoned food stocks and generally ravaged the countryside of South Vietnam in addition to the normal ravage of war, and the normal and particular ravaging which is done by the applied bombing power of this country,"

catocom

I watched Murtha's press conf. today. I really do think this guy is believing some bad info. :confused:
Furthermore I think what he believes would happen if we pulled out too early is a deadly, and detrimental mistake.
We can't afford to take chances here now. We have to KNOW what's going to happen. (within reason)