American Gun Owners to be Fingerprinted and Registered: Feinstein Announces Nightmare Plan

catocom

Root-Family.jpg

Root should have stayed away from The Colbert Report.
He made him look like a die hard racist, and root play along way too well.
I think Root could be taken more serious, and look the presidential part better if he'd just talk slower, and less.
I like the guy, but he just seem s flaky.
He IS a good organizer though and is needed in the party.
I still think there was something fishy with the vote count on Bob B.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
It's sad when we are required to ask our government for permission
to fulfill a constitutional right & they fail to do their job.

2minkey

bootlicker
so not issuing a carry permit to someone who has been a ward of the state/felon/mentally incompetent/addict/whatever is another example of gov gone bad huh?

gee, a carry permit for me is easy.

oh, right, we shouldn't need a carry permit.

and clouds should rain marshmallows for all the kiddies to enjoy.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
so not issuing a carry permit to someone who has been a ward of the state/felon/mentally incompetent/addict/whatever is another example of gov gone bad huh?

Yep. Does the 2nd amendment have an exception clause? Does it have a "according to our ever changing legislation" clause? (some states have that). Does it have a "permanent confiscation of private property" clause?

2minkey

bootlicker
Yep. Does the 2nd amendment have an exception clause? Does it have a "according to our ever changing legislation" clause? (some states have that). Does it have a "permanent confiscation of private property" clause?

so, then, we must completely abandon common sense.

i guess we should hand ak47s to cholos when they get paroled.

the insane should walk the streets with weapons.

good thinking.

Gotholic

so, then, we must completely abandon common sense.

i guess we should hand ak47s to cholos when they get paroled.

the insane should walk the streets with weapons.

good thinking.

If someone has done their time in prison and is released, then their right to own a gun ought not to be infringed. If you are dangerous to society then you shouldn't be on the streets. Restricting rights of the mentally unstable will dissuade them from seeking treatment. And like banning the assault weapons, the list of who qualifies as mentally unstable would broaden grossly.

No restrictions.

catocom

I can see your point there, whether I agree or not.
In my case, I paid to supposedly have my 'rights' reinstated, and that was for a non-violent crime.
When I give them the info they requested, they should at least get back to me, one way or another.
Being denied is one thing. Not getting a response at all is another.

2minkey

bootlicker
yes winky i'm sure feinstein will rear her anus again. good thing i'm stocked up huh? even got an extra lower receiver hanging around for a rainy day...