America's first half-White president

jimpeel

Yes, there are probably other silly people too.

Why would you say "like Carter's did" when you have the most recent Bush presidency that tanked much worse than Carter's?

Are you then saying that:

The current economy is in double digit inflation -- like Carter's was?

The current economy is in double digit unemployment -- like Carter's was?

The current economy has 20% interest rates -- like Carter's was?

That is all news to me -- and the rest of the nation as well.

jimpeel

As for nobody knowing anything about him... they just havn't looked. Where he voted during his time as a Senator is public-domain, there are articles about his time as a 'community leader', a book etc etc...

He was a Senator for 142 days before he turned 100% of his attention to getting elected President. During that short time, his voting record showed him to be the most Liberal Senator in the United States Senate eclipsing even Ted Kennedy and Chris Dodd.

spike

Being "the most liberal" would be cool if it wasn't a subjective bunch of nothing invented by the National Journal.

The important fact is that your claim that "no one knows anything about him" was a silly thing to say and completely debunked by Bish. Anyone that pays attention knows quite a bit about him.

chcr

Too cute for words
Being "the most liberal" would be cool if it wasn't a subjective bunch of nothing invented by the National Journal.

The important fact is that your claim that "no one knows anything about him" was a silly thing to say and completely debunked by Bish. Anyone that pays attention knows quite a bit about him.
The really funny part of that is that all the liberals who seem to know him very well think he's too conservative.

H2O boy

So in other words you had no point. Just trolling some more. You really can't seeem to stop acting liek a little kid.

i know you are but what am i? :p

forgive me for borrowing spike pat reply number 17. it just fit so well. at least i havent stolen your question mark

Cerise

Anyone that pays attention knows quite a bit about him.

Such as:

---Why won’t Obama allow the public to see his doctor-generated, hospital-released birth certificate?

---Was Obama born in Kenya or Hawaii, as his campaign continues to maintain?

---Was Obama officially adopted by his Muslim stepfather when he lived in Indonesia with his mother and stepfather, from the ages of approximately 6 to 10 years old?

---Did Obama ever renounce his U.S. passport? Has Obama ever traveled internationally on a passport other than a U.S. State Department-issued passport?

---Did Obama travel to Pakistan as a student on a U.S. passport, or on an Indonesian passport? Why did Obama travel to Pakistan, who did he visit there and what was the purpose of the trip?

---How did Obama pay his tuition at the exclusive high school preparatory Punahou Academy he attended in Hawaii, as well as his college tuition at Occidental in California and at Columbia at New York?

---How did Obama pay his tuition at Harvard Law School?

---Why will Obama release none of the school records at any of the schools he attended?

---Obama’s school records in Indonesia show that at both the Catholic and public school he attended there he was registered as a “Muslim” and an “Indonesian Citizen.” Was Obama ever officially instructed in Islam, even in elementary school?

---Why has Obama refused to discuss the clients he served when he worked for the law firm of Davis Miner Barnhill & Galland in Chicago?

---Did Obama ever receive any money from the millions Rezko borrowed to redevelop the low-income housing projects in Chicago that Rezko evidently defrauded of the improvements contracted by Obama's firm?

---Has Obama’s campaign instituted sufficient fiscal controls to determine if any credit card contributions made to his 2008 presidential campaign have come illegally from foreign sources? Have any such foreign contributions been reported to Federal Election Commission authorities and returned, as required by federal law?

---Has Obama ever renounced black liberation theology as espoused by its chief apologist, James Cone?

---Has Obama ever renounced Islam?

---Why have the detailed minutes and funding activities of the Woods Fund and the Annenberg Challenge documents in which William Ayers and Barack Obama participated never been completely released to the public?

You Obamamites only know what you are allowed to know.

spike

Are you then saying that:

The current economy is in double digit inflation -- like Carter's was?

The current economy is in double digit unemployment -- like Carter's was?

The current economy has 20% interest rates -- like Carter's was?

That is all news to me -- and the rest of the nation as well.

Jim, I didn't say any of those things. You are trying once again to setup a straw man argument. It's incredibly easy to recognize and shoot down straw man arguments and doing so is getting very routine and boring .

It seems like it's always a straw man or some illogical generalization that you're putting out there. Please take a few minutes and read about this so we don't have to go through this all the time.

You seem to be focused on economic measures for unknown reasons. It wouldn't be a hard argument to make that current general economic conditions are at least as bad as in Carter's time and probably a good bit worse. Unemployment is certainly comparable as well.

The point is Bush has screwed up so bad and has such a huge list of failures and a much lower approval rating than Carter that it's the obvious choice when looking for an example of a presidency that tnked.

Such as:

---Why won’t Obama allow the public to see his doctor-generated, hospital-released birth certificate?

---Was Obama officially adopted by his Muslim stepfather when he lived in Indonesia with his mother and stepfather, from the ages of approximately 6 to 10 years old?

---Did Obama ever renounce his U.S. passport? Has Obama ever traveled internationally on a passport other than a U.S. State Department-issued passport?

---Did Obama travel to Pakistan as a student on a U.S. passport, or on an Indonesian passport? Why did Obama travel to Pakistan, who did he visit there and what was the purpose of the trip?

---How did Obama pay his tuition at the exclusive high school preparatory Punahou Academy he attended in Hawaii, as well as his college tuition at Occidental in California and at Columbia at New York?

---Why will Obama release none of the school records at any of the schools he attended?

---Obama’s school records in Indonesia show that at both the Catholic and public school he attended there he was registered as a “Muslim” and an “Indonesian Citizen.” Was Obama ever officially instructed in Islam, even in elementary school?

---Why has Obama refused to discuss the clients he served when he worked for the law firm of Davis Miner Barnhill & Galland in Chicago?

---Did Obama ever receive any money from the millions Rezko borrowed to redevelop the low-income housing projects in Chicago that Rezko evidently defrauded of the improvements contracted by Obama's firm?

---Has Obama’s campaign instituted sufficient fiscal controls to determine if any credit card contributions made to his 2008 presidential campaign have come illegally from foreign sources? Have any such foreign contributions been reported to Federal Election Commission authorities and returned, as required by federal law?

---Has Obama ever renounced black liberation theology as espoused by its chief apologist, James Cone?

---Why have the detailed minutes and funding activities of the Woods Fund and the Annenberg Challenge documents in which William Ayers and Barack Obama participated never been completely released to the public?

It might be time to seek treatment for your paranoid delusions!

In fact, Obama, for good or ill, IS president and short of criminal activity there is not a damn thing you can do about it. Regardless of the answer to any of those questions all that matters is how he will lead, which is yet to be seen, let me answer your questions though, at least to my satisfaction:

All 100% unequivocally IRRELEVANT in my opinion.

Nobody's business and again, IRRELEVANT!

Ever heard of attorney client privilidge? It would be absolutely unethical for him to do so!

Probably the only relevant question, yet still a legal grey area at best.

Why should he? One does not have to renounce something to disagree with it as a whole or in part.

God I should hope not! What should we fire up the crusades again? Bush never renounced Islam either, at least publicly! Religion is none of our business, and Islamic does not equal terrorism. Would you have another Hitler, deciding what needs to be stamped out in the world based on blind hatred? The more of your posts I read the more I suspect you just might!

Not entirely sure, but I think this is also a attorney client privilege issue.

And how exactly does that differ from Bush and Cheney? How does it differ from any political leader in this day and age? If there was a real scandal to be found I'd bet a dollar to a hole in a doughnut Turd Blossom and his buddies would have, or will unearth it.

Wow, your post truly scares me!

H2O boy

So when you are asked to make your point you run away and troll. Couldn't come up with anything.

Hardly surprising. :laugh:

again, for the second time, i am still right here

guess you dont care for your own tactics being used against you

tough