Aminals...

Scanty

When I was young and stupid I used to pronounce animal as 'aminal'. But that's beside the point.

My favourite animals are wolves (for their mystical quality) and cheetas (because they kick ass).

What is YOUR favourite animal??? :wink2: :brow: :hump:

Jeslek

Banned
PuterTutor said:
Ah yes, I can completely agree with you there. We, at one point in time, had a rottweiler (big one, male), two dobermans, a miniature dobermin, a staffordshire terrier, and a saint bernard. Dogs... Gotta love them. ;)

Scanty

When I was 2 years old, I used to ride around on the back of a family friend's pet Rottweiler, she was that big. Just going up and down their garden.

Later on she almost killed their other dog and had to be put down. Coulda been my neck, LOL.

Vortex

karlwb said:
Vortex said:
What I REALLY want: Dragon!!

Have you seen the film 'Regin on Fire ?'
*nods wildly* Although those dragons were a little badly behaved, my little heart melted for them! For some reason, I find them adorable beautiful creatures!

Vortex

:) Interesting choice there Scanty, but what size daemon?

A nice BIG one, (that'll make a good body guard), or a little one to carry around in your pocket? :D

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Cats r0x0r. I have two of them, one is here and the other is at my cousin's house. I lubb them :D

I hear having a cat can help lower your blood pressure, which is something I need :headbang:

Ardsgaine

Domestic: cats... (dogs are cool, but they're high maintenance)
Mammalian Predator: Bengal Tiger
Raptor: Red-Tail Hawk
Bird: Crow
Reptile: Eastern Indigo Snake
Herd Animal: American Bison
Rodent: Kangaroo Mouse
Marsupial: Oppossum
Ocean-Dwelling Mammal: Bottle-Nosed Dolphins
Crustacean: Shrimp
Shellfish: Hermit Crabs