Amsterdam Pride 2004

Rose

So, my sister and some of her friends decided to hop a train from Germany to go to Amsterdam this weekend. But they just ... did it. They didn't look to see what was going on in Amsterdam or if it was a good weekend to go or not. Whether it is or isn't, she called and souned like they were having a good time seeing all the sites.

And boy are there sites to see! Apparently this weekend is the annual Amsterdam Pride festivities -- the third largest event in Amsterdam! 250,000 spectators, parades, etc.

*lol*

chcr

Too cute for words
Rose said:
And boy are there sites to see! Apparently this weekend is the annual Amsterdam Pride festivities -- the third largest event in Amsterdam! 250,000 spectators, parades, etc.

*lol*

You forgot about the, umm... special, cafes. :smoke:

Rose

chcr said:
You forgot about the, umm... special, cafes. :smoke:

Being in the military (and even when she wasn't) she wouldn't participate. She asked me if there's anything I wanted her to bring back for me, I told her what I wanted wasn't allowed here anyway. *lol* I'm sure as hell going to hit as many shops as I can while I'm there ... when I go ... someday ... *dreamy sigh*

tonksy

i mean really...what's the big deal about smoking pot in public? wait! i forgot about the hash...damn...i wanna go to amsterdam.

Rose

*lol* My father-in-law and mother-in-law loved Amsterdam when they visited Europe. That's the place they recommend to anyone heading that way..

:D

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
tonksy said:
i mean really...what's the big deal about smoking pot in public? wait! i forgot about the hash...damn...i wanna go to amsterdam.

it's quite convenient that these things are so easily available...i don't give a damn about weed, but hash on the other hand...smoking that pure with a small waterpipe...hehe. one of the few benefits of the netherlands ;)