An idea.

IDLEchild

How about a sticky in the creative arts and esign forum for poetry written by OTC members. I notice that for every poem by a different member there is a new thread.....so why not just make a poetry thread sticky where we can have a collection of original OTC work. Just a thought.

hellsatan

Because people who dont like it or like it alot will reply to the thread, filling it up with useless posts which aren't poetry;)

It may be better to create a thread for each user where they post their own work;)

Satan

peterska2

Surely if a thread is created for the users that produce their own work the thread settings can be made as such so that only that user can post in the thread. I'm sure that there is a vB hack that allows it. This way any comments would go on different threads and the writers would build up a nice portfolio of their work.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
peterska2 said:
Surely if a thread is created for the users that produce their own work the thread settings can be made as such so that only that user can post in the thread. I'm sure that there is a vB hack that allows it. This way any comments would go on different threads and the writers would build up a nice portfolio of their work.
It's no hack, can be done with permission settings as they are now. "Can reply to others' threads" set to No.