an idea...

HeXp£Øi±

You know what would b really cool? Having the ability to auto play a small audio file that people would hear whenever they clicked on your profile.

IDLEchild

and how otc members put their credit card numbers in their profile with expiration and issue dates.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
I think the audio thingie was disabled because of past abuse...it's an interesting idea though if it could be kept to profiles.

HeXp£Øi±

I don't think otc ever allowed the audio tags. JJR's place did. Would probably require a lot of work to set it up for profiles though.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
someone was able to do it within their sigs for a very brief time...rather a couple someones :retard:

*remembers the pain*

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Leslie said:
someone was able to do it within their sigs for a very brief time...rather a couple someones :retard:

*remembers the pain*

pain?, i thought it was fun ;)

freako104

there was a thread a while back where people recorded their voices why not ressurect the thread if you want to hear what the members sound like or record your own voice. rather than do it on sigs or on profile

Inkara1

He probably wants a sound other than his own voice. He probably wants something along the lines of, "number nine... number nine... number nine... number nine... number nine... the watusi... the twist... el dorado."

A.B.Normal

[.wav]Do'h[/.wav]

would get annoying pretty fast,I used to have it as the windows sound when it encountered a problem. Also had Duckman "what the hell are looking at " for the Windows loading sound :lol2: ,wife made me change it (freaked her out first time she booted the comp)

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Homer still announces when the mail has arrived for me.

The Mail, the Mail is here, Ahhhhhhhhhh

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
i'm bored...just changed a few of mine

critical stop is "houston we have a problem" :lol:
windows logon is "how YOU doin'?" :D

HeXp£Øi±

freako104 said:
there was a thread a while back where people recorded their voices why not ressurect the thread if you want to hear what the members sound like or record your own voice. rather than do it on sigs or on profile

I never saw that thread. Where is it?

tonksy

my system error sound is the french dude from holy grail saying "go away or i will taunt you a second time"...but i haven't had a system error since i did it......i'm sure i will one day :)

ris

my start up is a sample from a talvin singh track that says 'this one's gonna be kinda anthemic' and my shutdown is from spiritualized and says 'ladies and gentlemen, we are floating in space'.

i did have a cool futurama one which said 'this is my first visit to the galaxy of terror and i'd like it to be a pleasant one' for start-up. :D

Oz

My start up is this deep butlers voice that says "You rang m'lord?" Havn't got around to fiddlin' with the rest of whistles and bells yet :)

Rose

*waits for the barrage of guys hoping to strike Tonks' fancy*

The roommate has (or had) a Simpsons scheme on his computer. "doh" for every error. Gotta love it. :D

Inkara1

Back in the day when I had Windows 3.1 and the default beep was actually used as a default beep, my default beep was, "WHAT YOU HAVE DONE WAS WRONG."