an important message .. the buddy system

freako104

Squiggy said:
Shrooms are reincarnated cowshit?
pretty much. although i dont know theyre reincarnated. unless shit is organic.

Squiggy said:
I was growing some in my closet and I'll be damned if I saw a cow walk through...

damn cows in the closet with Jerrek ;)

Inkara1

Mushrooms are a type of fungus. The bulk of it is underground, and the mushrooms you see above ground are just upshoots of that. I imagine cow shit could feed the fungus, but I'd have call up the mushroom farm down in Delano to find out what they use there to feed them.

Isn't there supposed to be some underground fungus in the northwest that spans several states?

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Nixy said:
You can't get thrown in jail for that here now. It is only a fine for less that 30g
So, does that mean if you smoke it all before the cops get there, you don't get any fines? :beerbang:

Raven

Annoying SOB
fury said:
So, does that mean if you smoke it all before the cops get there, you don't get any fines? :beerbang:
I think they'll just take a look at all the spent blunts on the floor and come to their own conclusion

Raven

Annoying SOB
oh but still ew. But in that state youd prolly have the munchies so would it matter WHAT you ate?

freako104

yea umm stewy i ate the brownies and to be honest i didnt have the mubchies. but the damn plants kept getting caught in between our teeth

Raven

Annoying SOB
freako104 said:
yea umm stewy i ate the brownies and to be honest i didnt have the mubchies. but the damn plants kept getting caught in between our teeth
blech...my life is better for knowing that little nugget of information :lol: