An Interesting Perspective On The Schiavo Case

Discussion in 'The Real World' started by Gotholic, Mar 29, 2005.

1. Gotholic

Gotholic Well-Known Member

Thoughts or comments...?

2. A.B.Normal

A.B.Normal New Member

Just heard the Pope will be getting a feeding tube,this isn't over yet.

3. chcr

chcr Too cute for words

:lol2:

4. A.B.Normal

A.B.Normal New Member

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,151775,00.html

5. catocom

catocom Well-Known Member

My thoughts?
    This should have been taken up over 10 years ago. :confused:

6. Thulsa Doom

Thulsa Doom New Member

You realize thats a better argument for an autopsy to show criminal evidence and not keeping her alive actually. Sure you want to do that? And frankly this guy (the husband) is going to be hounded and hounded by the fanatical right to lifers till the end of his life. He will be living in his own hell for quite some time. Have solace in that. They will call his live-in a whore till she is a grandmother. They will call his kids bastards and spawns of hell until they graduate high school. And they will certainly send him death threats and angry wild eyed curses probably every day he has left on this earth. This case is truly a Shakespearean tragedy. The courts come off as heartless and cruel. The government comes off as morbid slime balls using death to their political advantage. The parents lose a daughter. The husband and his new family gets hounded and vilified for ever. And Terri dies after 15 years of being a vegetable. No winners here. Move along.

Oh but the studios will do ok when the made for TV movie comes out of course...

7. Winky

Winky Well-Known Member

an she ain't dead YET!

8. The Other One

The Other One Banned

Never too late for a miracle to happen--she's hung on this long:

9. Gonz

Gonz molṑn labé Staff Member

Jello heads have a strong will when they're being murdered.

10. catocom

catocom Well-Known Member

I don't think he's going to last long with, or with out the tube.
    I wonder if they'll hook him up on a respirator, and dialysis and the whole 9 yards. :retard2:

11. Gonz

Gonz molṑn labé Staff Member

He's been dying since his first hospital visit. The one drawback to having wealth or power is the end game goes on much longer.

12. chcr

chcr Too cute for words

Given the catholic stand on the right to die issue, I suspect they;ll do everything possible.