An uknown quote i thought was funny.

HeXp£Øi±

When NASA first started sending up astronauts, they quickly discovered that ballpoint pens would not work in 0 gravity. To combat this problem, NASA scientists spent a decade and $12 billion developing a pen that writes in zero gravity, upside down, under water, on almost any surface including glass and at temperatures ranging from below freezing to over 300C. The Russians used a pencil.

Scanty

lol :D

we used to have one of those spacey ball points though. Really useful if you're stuck to the ceiling and can't get down, but urgently need to make a shopping list anyway... :retard:

unclehobart

Damn Russians... always one step ahead. We should counter with the stealth pencil... a pencil that can never be found.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
I got one of those around here somewhere, I'll have to get back to you.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
We should counter with the stealth pencil... a pencil that can never be found.
Just about every household in the world has one of those... except the household of the brilliant scientists who developed this incredibly amazing piece of technology, they have the amazing stealth space pen :retard:

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
it wasn't 12 billion...'just' a few million ;)

but still, you gotta admit: how well can you write with a pencil in the water? :headbang:
ok, for in space the pencil WAS sufficient :D

they're damned fine pens though :)

Jeslek

Banned
Shadowfax said:
it wasn't 12 billion...'just' a few million ;)
Sources please... I don't think it is real unless someone can give me proof otherwise. Too many fairy tales floating about online :)