and you have the nerve to bitch about my cigarette?

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
capt.lji10910290045.california_wildfires_lji109.jpg

Inkara1

I heard someone on talk radio here in Fresno mention today that Arnold said he wouldn't raise taxes unless there were a big emergency or something. And look what's happening--a big emergency. No one said anything about a conspiracy theory, either by Arnold or by Gray Davis... but it really gets the wheels in the head turning.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Inkara1 said:
I heard someone on talk radio here in Fresno mention today that Arnold said he wouldn't raise taxes unless there were a big emergency or something. And look what's happening--a big emergency. No one said anything about a conspiracy theory, either by Arnold or by Gray Davis... but it really gets the wheels in the head turning.

They spoke about that in quite a few places. The conspiracy theory sets in with Grey-out saying he can't get the Nat'l Guard to use their C-130's for assistance, due to posse comitatus, which is, in itself, untrue. The Nat'l Guard is available to governors for emergencies. That and Bush did declare a state of emergency. :shrug:

MrBishop

I just heard on the radio that they feel that the newest outbreaks of fire in the Fresno area are caused by pyromaniacs. I'll try and find a link to an online article soon.

BeardofPants

I'll give you something to bitch about - how about when someone lends you their Akira Collection ... minus the last one! :mad: I *still* haven't read it either. :(