Another letter ...

Rose

Dearest friend,

I shall seek and find you. I shall take you to bed and have my way with you. I will make you ache. Shake. And sweat 'til you moan and groan.

I will make you beg for mercy. You will beg me to stop. I will exhaust you to the point that you will be relieved when I'm finished with you.

And you shall be weak for days after as I linger in your memory.

Sincerely,

The Flu

Oz

Who is this Miss T Flu? :confused:

She sounds like just the kinda person I'd like to f ...........erm, get to know :devious: ;)

Thulsa Doom

I had her just the other weekend. But it was one of these 24 hour types. just wham bam thank you mam and the next thing I know its monday morning and i feel fine. how depressing... why couldnt she have taken me on a sunday night.

EDIT: the really messed up part was after i was done with her i passed her to my mom. ;)

Mare

Thulsa Doom said:
I had her just the other weekend. But it was one of these 24 hour types. just wham bam thank you mam and the next thing I know its monday morning and i feel fine. how depressing... why couldnt she have taken me on a sunday night.

EDIT: the really messed up part was after i was done with her i passed her to my mom. ;)

Pasted her to Mom, NOW that aint right..... :lol2: