Another nerd test

BeardofPants

nq.php

abooja

Just took the exam again, and suddenly I'm just as nerdy as the rest of you. So much for honesty. :rolleyes:

nq.php

I thought actually having known the symbol for manganese, recognizing Isaac Newton and having studied differential equations in high school (not to mention, having built this computer I'm using) would have made me a bit nerdier than just "slightly nerdy" on their own merit. I think choosing math as my favorite subject in school, rather than English as I originally responded, may have pushed me over the edge. Just shows you how meaningful these tests actually are. :shrug:

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
abooja said:
I thought actually having known the symbol for manganese, recognizing Isaac Newton and having studied differential equations in high school (not to mention, having built this computer I'm using) would have made me a bit nerdier than just "slightly nerdy" on their own merit. I think choosing math as my favorite subject in school, rather than English as I originally responded, may have pushed me over the edge. Just shows you how meaningful these tests actually are. :shrug:

Actually, it says elementary differential equations, linear algebra is also top of the line math, but it is just different math. The test is flawed, you can select study levels up to doctorate and the max math level is studied at bachelors.

What about the different types of logic algebra? :D :D

abooja

My point was that nowhere (that I could see) did it say you couldn't Google an answer. Since my inclination is to be honest, I didn't bother the first time around. I also was being completely honest when I saw that girl's face before I noticed her ears. I didn't actually lie about anything.

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
nq.php

Actually it said " 2 " - so why does it post ZERO and tell me I'm a cheater? I'm just stupid, not a cheater..... :D

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
I am nerdier than 14% of all people.

Just because I did well at math and remembered one freakin' random element off the periodic table...

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
32% scored higher (more nerdy), and
68% scored lower (less nerdy).

What does this mean? Your nerdiness is:

Low Ranking Nerd. Definitely a nerd but low on the totem pole of nerds.

nq.php
Hmmm...looks like my age is the deciding factor. :p

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
The test has errors, in the E=MC^2 there's no option to say none of the above. (yes I am sure the correct answer is not there).

*waiting for another nerd to figure that out.

abooja

Luis G said:
The test has errors, in the E=MC^2 there's no option to say none of the above. (yes I am sure the correct answer is not there).

*waiting for another nerd to figure that out.
I've always understood that C represented the speed of light. Why do you say that's incorrect?