Anti-gay married state senator arrested for DUI after leaving a gay bar

spike

No, I'm simply applying your own logic to his whiteness.

It's not working. You said "Being White he should be voting only for white legislation, or he's Anti-white.". If white person or a gay votes on legislation that affects groups that aren't white or gay it doesn't make them anti-white or anti-gay.

However, if they vote on legislation that denies a certain group equal rights than they could possibly by anti-that group.

Sorry if this notion seem a little radical, enjoy your short circuit.

It's wasn't radical, it just wasn't relevant. What short circuit are you referring to?

valkyrie

Being White he should be voting only for white legislation, or he's Anti-white.

He is divorced, as in not married.

Also, goose-stepping.

:confbang:
My statement was in reference to your first sentence in your last paragraph...
"The gay agenda is ridiculous to most reasonable people, including many gay people."
There is no "gay agenda" unless you mean the equal rights that this group is/has been lobbying for.

Saw Milk and it changed my perception of the fight to be protected from unlawful persecution. Saw several civil rights movies (too many to list here) and that changed my view as well. Saw Iron Jawed Angels and this changed my view of the Suffragettes' fight for the rights of women to vote. What these women (and some men) went through and the commitment they had toward this fight moved me.