Any palm pilot user in the house?

Jas101

I got a IIIc. It keeps all my zhit together. God knows what would happen if I lost it. I'd just become a bum and wander the earth aimlessly.
Quite sad!

Comments anyone? Please share.

greenfreak

I have a Handspring Visor Deluxe, and I love it.

I use it less than I did when I got it but when you have as bad a memory as I do, it comes in handy.

I have all my phone numbers, addresses, work travel information, maps, reminders and birthdays in there. I don't use much else besides that but it wasn't that expensive to begin with so it's cool.

Oh and I forgot the best part.

It's green. :D

Jas101

Deluxe eh?? I'm impressed.

I might have to whip out my ixus and show you the good stuff.

Lots of v nice software. All bought of course. none of it dl'd from kazaa. that would be illegal. never ever do that. :D

greenfreak

The deluxe isn't all that deluxe. They had nicer stuff available at the time I bought it but it was too expensive and didn't come in green. :D

There's a ton of freeware programs on the Handspring website and I downloaded a program to remind me of birthdays. I didn't realize until I had downloaded and installed it that the program was in Spanish. :laugh: I kept it for a while but I couldn't remember the names of some of the months so I got rid of it.

halamikage

I have a Palm m500. I like it alot. Ku'u and I had a sudden urge to go out and buy ourselves a Palm, so now we have it! I used to use it like crazy in the beginning. I have alot of stuffses on it, addresses, phone numbers, birthdays, appointments, etc. I often have the Palm remind me of certain important appointments or tasks. But now, I have to first remember to turn it on. Heehee...I almost missed a very important meeting. :D