any well-known alts?

nalani

I was just wondering if there were any well-known trolls or alts here - you know like, Jeslek used to change his name often, but always let people know it was him - I was wondering if there were any others here - haven't seen some people around and I want to make sure I know who I'm talking to.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
all I can think of hon are the kr family...you know...the clown, then kr1, kr2, kr3...and on and on. Kr4 seems to be workin out ok though, he's a pretty witty guy when he's had his coffee

nalani

I seriously have no idea who you're talking about :D

I have been away a very very long time :D

unclehobart

Shes talking about Krusty. Bubba has slid in here once or twice. Needless to say, if one has been shunned under a primary name and is then discovered under a falsehood, they are re-expulsed. I know of a few alts for various people... but noone that you should recognize or care about as they haven't been here in ages or have simply never belonged to this board.

AlphaTroll

nalani said:
I was just wondering if there were any well-known trolls or alts here - you know like, Jeslek used to change his name often, but always let people know it was him - I was wondering if there were any others here - haven't seen some people around and I want to make sure I know who I'm talking to.

I am an extremely well-known troll. Some would even go so far as to say I'm famous. I think it stems from that time I saved the world from the invading forces of a certain alien nation who was attempting to rob earth of her alcohol stock.

It was hard work, but someone had to do it :shrug:

freako104

i remember people did mistake you two. Unc did mention it but s4 is how i remember him. and i think Altron:)rolleyes: ) was one too wasnt he?

nalani

:D

I didn't mean to bring up bad stuff ... just wanted to know if there are any peeps out there who are well-known alts ... you know, who changed their username but is known by the general public as someone else. Just wanted to make sure I knew who I was talking to. :D Thanks for the all the info though.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
nalani said:

I didn't mean to bring up bad stuff ... just wanted to know if there are any peeps out there who are well-known alts ... you know, who changed their username but is known by the general public as someone else. Just wanted to make sure I knew who I was talking to. :D Thanks for the all the info though.

I'm also known as Gato_Solo... :D

greenfreak

nalani said:

*no comment

tonksy

Rose said:
I thought about registering an alt, but never really figured out quite what the use would be.
i thought about it once....for like posting my writing to see what you people really thought....but i'd slip up or something, i just know it :D

joejive

nalani said:
I was just wondering if there were any well-known trolls or alts here ....

I have been called neither. I have however been called "droll" at times. Does this almost count? :horse:

My thumb is sore today :beerdrnk: