any well-known alts?

AlladinSane

I have other name at other boards, if it's that's what are you lookin for. Also know that Outlaw registared here as Cutter, but he's MIA for some time now...

MrBishop

I've been known as "Static" or "Xstatic" on a few places, but I've grown used to MrBishop over the past 5-6 years. Started out as MrBishop on itsyourturn.com ,, and it's stuck. Made more sence there... not sure what people think of my name here.

Never considered an alt on a BBS, though I've been several different characters on MUDs. One particular MURP called "Wheel of Time", I played at least 4 characters from different 'races' just to get to play more challenging rp.

tommyj27

Not really Banned
HeXp£Øi± said:
Yes. I'm also known as Gonzo when i'm feeling extremely right-wing. :D
hey, i saw you driving around town today, in a beat up old truck with "gonzo" painted on the bug catcher thingie.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
One of the few forums I tend to miss on purpose & when I do decide to drop by & see WTF, you are talking about me :finger: :D

Squiggy

ThunderDick
:retard: I forgot to tell you. I'm also known as 'unknown'. Apparently, I'm an author and an artist. You may have come across my work before. Theres a ton of it out there. Funny thing, though....I don't remember doing any of it. Hell...can't even figure out why i did some of it....But, bigger 'n' shit, there it is... Author unknown or Artist unknown. Guess I must just have a memory problem...:tardbang: