Are you a wench?

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
You answered "yes" to 275 of 500 questions, making you 45.0% sexually pure (55.0% sexually corrupt); that is, you are 45.0% pure in the sex domain.

All I have to say is that I'm a little worried about the people that scored higher than that. I really thought I was pretty twisted.

Inkara1

You're still twisted, all right... there are plenty of non-sexual ways to be twisted, after all. :D

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Here is the result of your ACL 500 Point Purity Test.
You answered "yes" to 113 of 500 questions, making you 77.4% sexually pure (22.6% sexually corrupt); that is, you are 77.4% pure in the sex domain.

I feel so unused. :( Perhaps I'm just too monogamous. :grinyes:

AllEars'

You answered "yes" to 165 of 500 questions, making you 67.0% sexually pure (33.0% sexually corrupt); that is, you are 67.0% pure in the sex domain.

Wonders if SNP agrees with this? :evilcool:

Mare

The results are in... thou art:

42% Wench!
That's higher than the worldwide average of 38%!

ekahs retsam

You answered "yes" to 171 of 500 questions, making you 65.8% sexually pure (34.2% sexually corrupt); that is, you are 65.8% pure in the sex domain.

LIES IT TELL YOU LIES!!!!

anyone that know me, knows this test must have been biased if i'm at 65.8%! I'm so confused now... :confused:

BeardofPants

BeardofPants said:
Here is the result of your ACL 500 Point Purity Test.

You answered "yes" to 305 of 500 questions, making you 39.0% sexually pure (61.0% sexually corrupt); that is, you are 39.0% pure in the sex domain.

You lot have made me more depraved. My score is now:

Your ACL 500 Point Purity Test Results

You answered "yes" to 336 of 500 questions, making you 32.8% sexually pure (67.2% sexually corrupt); that is, you are 32.8% pure in the sex domain.

:mope: