are you homosexual?

Ardsgaine

Originally posted by unclehobart
Thats a mere C-. How did you score so low? You been checking out Cindy Crawfords ass on the sly?

Cindy has no ass... I think prefers women with a little more back. (I know I do...) :headbang:

[b]

Thats a mere C-. How did you score so low? You been checking out Cindy Crawfords ass on the sly?

I'm not really a fan of Cindy. But I'll take Halle Berry for $1000 please Alex. Not to mention Janeane Garofalo, Uma Thurmond, Helen Hunt, or Jodie Foster.

And if I were older, Katharine Hepburn or Glenn Close.

Don't tell your mom. She'll take that 29% non-gay and run with it.

Yeah, but only because she really wants me to have kids. I'm still not ready for one (even if I wasn't gay).

If a male transexual gets it on with a female transexual, is it still gay sex?

Thinking about that makes my head hurt.

Ardsgaine

Originally posted by
I'm not really a fan of Cindy. But I'll take Halle Berry for $1000 please Alex. Not to mention Janeane Garofalo, Uma Thurmond, Helen Hunt, or Jodie Foster.

Halle Berry definitely. Janeane's okay. You can keep Uma, there's just something about her face I don't like. Helen's a big YES. Jodie I fell in love with back when she played Becky Thatcher in Tom Sawyer. so she's a sentimental favorite.

And if I were older, Katharine Hepburn or Glenn Close.

Kate when she was doing movies like Phildelphia Story, yeah. Glenn Close I never liked until I saw her in Meeting Venus. She has a very beautiful back, but the rest of her is just so-so. (Helen Hunt also has a gorgeous back, and the rest of her is nice as well.)

Yeah, but only because she really wants me to have kids. I'm still not ready for one (even if I wasn't gay).

I waited until I thought I had finished raising myself. I was 33... and I was wrong, but close enough I guess. They'll get over it with a little therapy. :grumpy:

If a male transexual gets it on with a female transexual, is it still gay sex?

I don't know about gay sex, but I'm sure it's happy sex... :p