As little as I respect...

chcr

Too cute for words
...Sarah Palin, I have to agree with this:

Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin pushed back against the growing number of negative leaks coming from John McCain’s former campaign staffers Tuesday, calling those who have spoken on condition of anonymity “cowards.”

Link

Fucking whiners looking for somebody else to blame.

2minkey

bootlicker
Re: As little as a respect...

Fucking whiners looking for somebody else to blame.

absolutely. it's a commentary on character. character that we all saw bloom gloriously throughout the campaign. and that why they lost. blame yourselves, pussies.

H2O boy

the party of bill clinton, claiming high ground on character. nxt thing we know lions and lambs will be lying down together.

GrandCaravanSE

“I did not order up these clothes,” Palin said in her defense. “I'm flabbergasted that anybody would say that I spent any money on clothes for me or my family.”

So those cloths just came out of noware???

chcr

Too cute for words

the party of bill clinton, claiming high ground on character. nxt thing we know lions and lambs will be lying down together.
Take your head out for a minute. The lack of air is starting to really affect your though processes. Seriously.

spike

What was your point? Clinton was acquitted. We'll have to see what happens when Bush goes on trial.

One thing for sure. His scandals certainly were of a more serious nature.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member

Would you be so kind as to enlighten those of us who don't know what "all of them" entails? Specifically, what crimes did President GW Bush commit, while in office?

spike

We won't know until there's a full investigations and trials. Personally I'd start with misleading the country into invading another country that was no threat.

The atacks on the Constitution after that. Maybe Geneva Convention and War Crimes Act after that.

Actually maybe just start with the War Crimes Act. I think that's the one that scares him most. He did try to amend it to cover his ass.

GrandCaravanSE

He got in trouble for having his dick sucked. He was charged with lying under oath.

Yes, I was just saying that because alot of people think he got in trouble for the whole sex scandel thing, not the lying under oath.