ash r --- TIME

Rose

Hey Ash!

In this week's issue of TIME magazine, the one with the soldier's on the front, it is a very neat issue.

Anyway, lots of pictures ... one picture showed a young soldier's 'living quarters' in wherever he was stationed. Drab, not so happy, a soldier's living space basically.

Anyway, to the point - he had a huge Betty Whatshername poster on his wall. :D I only recognized her because she's your idol. *hehe* And thought of you immediately. So I thought I'd share. :D

Rose

*hehe* No problems. :D Iff'n I knew I could remember, I'd scan it. But ... i'd not advise any breath-holding. :ducks:

freako104

Rose said:
Hey Ash!

In this week's issue of TIME magazine, the one with the soldier's on the front, it is a very neat issue.

Anyway, lots of pictures ... one picture showed a young soldier's 'living quarters' in wherever he was stationed. Drab, not so happy, a soldier's living space basically.

Anyway, to the point - he had a huge Betty Whatshername poster on his wall. :D I only recognized her because she's your idol. *hehe* And thought of you immediately. So I thought I'd share. :D

Betty Page ;)