At the center of it all

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
BeardofPants said:
Well of course it is the homosexuals' fault that there is a sexual pandemic. I think we should all castrate them at the knees and smack the silly with wet smelly fishesss. :rolleyes:

*nicks gonz' pants* :la:

Now don't go overboard. It's also because someone keeps stealing pants & removing the barrier.

freako104

chcr said:
You know, hardly anyone ever discusses the real cause of AIDS, sailors fucking monkeys 30 years ago. I guess that must have been some time warp/wormhole/retrograde effect of the slippery slope that some people seem to think we're on now.

I remember hearing it came from monkeys Chic but if I recall it was predominantly in the gay communuity.It was conviently forgotten it came from monkeys

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
freako104 said:
I remember hearing it came from monkeys Chic but if I recall it was predominantly in the gay communuity.It was conviently forgotten it came from monkeys
It used to be called 'Gay Cancer' until they found out what truly caused it. They traced it back to one male flight attendant, who contracted it from being bittlen by a 'green monkey' while on a trip to Africa. Seems the green monkey carries the virus, but is not affected by it in all cases. :shrug:

freako104

I never heard of it being called Gay Cancer. wouldnt be the first time an animal carries a disease and isnt affected by it

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
freako104 said:
I never heard of it being called Gay Cancer. wouldnt be the first time an animal carries a disease and isnt affected by it

Sheep carry syphyliss...how do you think the sailors got it on their long voyages back in the 15th, 16th, 17th, 18th, and 19th centuries? Since that type of behavior was forwned upon, they, in turn, blamed it on the native populations when they made land-fall...