Attention all BFers

chcr

Too cute for words
Being too lazy to click on each new welcome thread, allow me to welcome each of you individually and severally to OTC. I'm not an Admin, Mod or anything, but new blood is always welcome. :D

Oh, BTW, please go to the Real World forum and post some liberal rhetoric. You don't have to agree with it or anything, just post some. The farther out there the better. This is for my personal amusement, nothing more. Please ignore the explosion.
:tardbang: :beerbang: :tardbang:

Demon Child

I don't think it is a wise idea to drink pizza, but I certainly would prefer another alocoholic beverage over beer.:headbang:

Wish

chcr said:
Being too lazy to click on each new welcome thread, allow me to welcome each of you individually and severally to OTC. I'm not an Admin, Mod or anything, but new blood is always welcome. :D

Oh, BTW, please go to the Real World forum and post some liberal rhetoric. You don't have to agree with it or anything, just post some. The farther out there the better. This is for my personal amusement, nothing more. Please ignore the explosion.
:tardbang: :beerbang: :tardbang:

Heh if you want some whacked out liberal rhetoric. Go check out the majority of the posts in our Serious Discussion forum.

:rolleyes:

Wish

Esperanto said:
Liberal rhetoric=Not cool

Amen brotha. We are like brothers actually...we have the same name, we both run cross country, we both don't like liberals, we look similar (well when I had short hair).

AJ

like there's much to do.
you kids will either play nice or yeh won't.

and if you don't, you'll get in trouble. like all good kiddies.

AJ

yeh know, not every post can be replied to with the beer smilie.

i've seen it attempted.