AUP

sbcanada

Any bulletin board postings, messages, suggestions, ideas, or concepts that are submitted that are not protected by a copyright, patent, or other similar document, shall become, and remain, the property of OTCentral.com.

LOL!!! :D :rofl2: :laugh: :lol:

fury

Administrator
Staff member
It doesn't say you can't say what you want. It just says that what you submit to our site becomes our property. That's nothing to be worried about, it just clarifies that what is in our database is the sole property of OTC, just like you would lay claim to someone's letter written in one of your notebooks with one of your pens. Was that clear enough?

sbcanada

If I ever come up with a really good idea for an invention, remind me not to discuss it on this site. I'd hate to have Sam living the good life because of my brain power. :D

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
man im in need of a new set of wheels. I know you gotta have something in there i can use.... :D

G

You wont get it from me. I am saving so I can visit a nude beach. :eek:

I know some of you are wondering how you take the clothes off a beach when it doesn't have any? Interesting. :confuse3: :p

sbcanada

Well, come to think of it, my brother came up with a pretty nifty idea for an invention... it's copywrited though......... I will scan the legal docs later. ;) :D

You know how they have those glass-faced boxes with a fire extuingisher inside and it says "break glass in case of emergency"? Well he thought, for a joke, or whatever, he'd make a small one for the bathroom and it would say "break glass in case of emergency" and it would have a roll of toilet paper inside. :D

outside looking in

<b>Registered Member</b>
Originally posted by Anakin
If I ever come up with a really good idea for an invention, remind me not to discuss it on this site

If you come up with an idea for an invention, don't discuss it on any site. In the US at least, you have exactly one year from the time the idea is first "published" in any public forum or media (and that includes casually discussing it in discussion forums on the web) to file for patent. I doubt Canada is much different.