BeardofPants

Main Entry: 1laugh
Pronunciation: 'laf, 'l[a']f
Function: verb
Etymology: Middle English, from Old English hliehhan; akin to Old High German lachEn to laugh
intransitive senses
1 a : to show mirth, joy, or scorn with a smile and chuckle or explosive sound b : to find amusement or pleasure in something <laughed at his own clumsiness> c : to become amused or derisive <a very skeptical public laughed at our early efforts -- Graenum Berger>
2 a : to produce the sound or appearance of laughter <a laughing brook> b : to be of a kind that inspires joy
transitive senses
1 : to influence or move by laughter <laughed the bad singer off the stage>
2 : to utter with a laugh

:lol:

Kawaii

My current one is a random picture i found on my HDD... I like asian girl plus it looked cute so i avatared it.

freako104

i like BoPs robot
Cams puppy is sooo cute
I also liked her Yuna one(tho I hated FFX)
and Evil is back!

unclehobart

BeardofPants said:
Robot?! No robot is this!! This is a fearsome tyrannical megalomaniacal DALEK! :grumpy:
Don't take it too hard, BoP. The younger generation around here have little concept of Dr Who.

BeardofPants

unclehobart said:
Don't take it too hard, BoP. The younger generation around here have little concept of Dr Who.

Hmmm...

*contemplates whether or go on a crusading mission to convert everyone, or bewail that fact the arthritis is playing up*

freako104

and I am older than BoP. I watched some Dr.Who that was on MPT. I prefer Red Dwarf but both are cool, but the Dr.Who I saw didnt have Dalek.

freako104

If its played on MPT(maryland public tv) I am sure tehre are public TV stations that play it. and I think there are some dvds out for it.

Kawaii

I wanna mod my delete button to resemble the one in my 'tar but i can't find anything to write with... :mope: I was thinking of using an etching/engraving pen and finishing it off with a couple layers of plastic laquer... Too bad i don't have that...

Stop Laughing

I just got a new one, Google rules! :cool: It apparently is for a comedy show in Australia by that same name, makes me want to see it. :D My old one, for those who may remember, was one of Toolbox's favorite images from HWC.