fury

Administrator
Staff member
Within 150 length, 100 height, 24000 bytes, and the extension is .jpg or .gif or .png lowercase?

MitchSchaft

I dont know how to tell what dimensions it has.

It's this one:

Attachment(s):

yoda.jpg, 17.69kb

yoda.jpg

Berserker

Since al of you said the same thing, I'm gona find upload a bigger avatar as well. Avatar, is that an english word??

MitchSchaft

Can somebody help me edit mine. I was trying to take 4 rows of pixels off the bottom, but I can't figure it out:mad:. All I have to work with is paint.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Just to make sure....

1.- Right click the image in my previous post and select save image.
2.- Rename the file extension from .php to .jpg
3.- Open your avatar options page.
4.- Select use custom avatar.
5.- Hit browse and select the file you downloaded and renamed.
6.- Save....

That should do it.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Step 4 and 5 were backwards. Try browsing and selecting first, then selecting use custom avatar. :)

fury

Administrator
Staff member
There is a problem with the attachment system not giving you the correct filename. I think I may have found a fix, so I'm going to try applying it. Then you might be able to download attachments correctly. In the mean time, Luis, email it to Mitch so he can upload it

MitchSchaft

Originally posted by L. Summerton
Step 4 and 5 were backwards. Try browsing and selecting first, then selecting use custom avatar. :)

That's what I did the very first time, and no go. I'm not sure what you mean, Fury. Should it work now?

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
I'm not sure about what he says either,

I can see the image i posted just fine, just right click the image, save it, and it should do the trick....

BTW, are you able to upload your old avatar ?

MitchSchaft

I can't tell if it uploads or not. When I hit save it pauses for a second, then stays on the same screen, but the "NO" button is selected.