tadrlz

Hey everyone: I expect to begin university in Jan. with major in computer science. I am so nervous. :winkkiss:[/QUOTE] Ha

tadrlz

I have been studying for four years for this opportunity. I expect to graduate the first in my class. I must. It sucks to be poor and uneducated; therefore, I must apply myself and be successful. :swing: Ha

tadrlz

Hey that is so funny how you spell that. Did this trend begin with Bush 43?....Ha and thx for being hospitable.

Sharky

tadrlz said:
I have been studying for four years for this opportunity. I expect to graduate the first in my class. I must. It sucks to be poor and uneducated; therefore, I must apply myself and be successful. :swing: Ha

You keep thinking like that and you WILL be successful. :cool:

Sharky

tadrlz said:
Hey that is so funny how you spell that. Did this trend begin with Bush 43?....Ha and thx for being hospitable.

YES! Very astute. It was the whole election fiasco, gave the state a black eye. Hanging chads, indeed. :lol2:

Nitro_Daizy

Sharky said:
YES! Very astute. It was the whole election fiasco, gave the state a black eye. Hanging chads, indeed. :lol2:

And who was the fool that got to name what we call these little bits of hanging paper????? (Chad maybe)