AWWWWWWWWWW mannnnnnnn

Winky

19 Mah and Pah's
3 apartment
21 current residence
three places
43 years in total!

Stop Laughing

I said it already elsewhere, it feels like I'm moving into this house. I have never moved in my life. HL, at least you didn't have the weirdo that was hanging around our dumpsters the past week. His head was beeping, seriously, that's all you really have to know. :eek:

ris

Luis G said:
Don't tell me you had a problem with the missus :confuse3:

nope, right now the wife is the only thing not trying to make my life shitty.
given the rest of the thread i'd like to be grateful for the fact that we've not moved so far this year, doing it the last 2 was not fun.

MrBishop

Good t' have you back IC...BCD :D

Just got back fom vacation...first day at work sucks :(

Other than that...it's all...er...OK :)

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
ris said:
given the rest of the thread i'd like to be grateful for the fact that we've not moved so far this year, doing it the last 2 was not fun.
you moved again?

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
ris said:

ris. ris! nice to see you around man...don't let those brits get you down, don't give 'em that much credi....oh wait.

nice to see you :headbang:

ris

Leslie said:
you moved again?
we got booted out of our place in march last year because the landlord was selling up. on the upside we got a smaller house for more money, which was.... ohbugger.

hei sf, i'd say long time no see but i've forgotten what msn looks like its been so long...

tommyj27

Not really Banned
things still bite the big one 'round here. fortunately summer is at hand and that means three months of no work to make other arrangements. on the up side i've got a standing job offer for the summer to work at a Boy Scout camp as a high adventure director. I'm not too keen on the idea of giving up the better part of my summer and not having a very fat wallet to show for it, but i know it would be a blast, and i'll probably never have the opportunity to do something like this again. so many things to think about.

AlphaTroll

Played super league try-outs on Tuesday as practice since so few girls showed up, treated it like a big joke and somehow managed to get myself in the team :rolleyes:

This is not exactly the best news since I will now probably have to practice on the only two days in the week that I actually have off and I'll likely see even less of the BF than I already do :(