Baby pic - so Uki will be happy :)

Uki Chick

She is sooooooo cute! I can't wait to actually see her in person. That's of course once the rest of the family starts to feel better! Just so you know, you'll lose a baby for most of a night cause she'll be all mine!

MrBishop

Yeah...free babysitting :)

Happens all the time...oddly enough, we tend to get her back once its feeding time or changing time. :shrug:

Uki Chick

MrBishop said:

Happens all the time...oddly enough, we tend to get her back once its feeding time or changing time. :shrug:

That's the difference with me, point me in the right direction to the changing table and I'll take care of it, and feeding, give me a comfortable seat, a rag to put over my shoulder and I'll take care of the feeding as well.

MrBishop

Uki Chick said:
That's the difference with me, point me in the right direction to the changing table and I'll take care of it, and feeding, give me a comfortable seat, a rag to put over my shoulder and I'll take care of the feeding as well.
Uki, the wet-nurse :eek5: Now this...I gotta see :D

Uki Chick

MrBishop said:
Uki, the wet-nurse :eek5: Now this...I gotta see :D

The wet nurse, I think not. I've done too much babysitting in my lifetime to know how to do it all. I'm not worried one bit.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Uki Chick said:
The wet nurse, I think not. I've done too much babysitting in my lifetime to know how to do it all. I'm not worried one bit.

I think maybe he was implying that the baby is breastfed...

Aunty Em

MrBishop said:

Yeah, that's the great thing about other people's kids. You can give 'em back when they start yelling or causing a stink... I've had to clean up enough shit in my life... :lol:

Aunty Em

MrBishop said:
:bgpimp: That, she is. *The most natural and healthy baby food around :hippy:

You forgot to mention it's always on tap, at the right temperature and no sterilising equipment required. :)