"back in the day"

nalani

Shadowfax said:
Now didn't we see the same thing happen to Apple Macintosh?

*won't bitchslap you til I'm certain whether or not you were dissing Apple .. cause I'm a Mac Girl*

:D

unclehobart

It didnt get dumped from bad marketing. SONY owned the patent on Beta and would let it dump out on the market without royalties. It was bypassed for the lesser quality VHS... Beta proced itself out of the market... exactly like Apple.

kuulani

I used to be a Mac girl ... then I was coerced into buying a PC for my house and forced to use a PC at work ... and you know what?

I want my Mac back!!

flavio

Banned
Yeah i want a Mac too....so I can be frustrated by unending software incompatibilies and a 1-button mouse.

W00T!

flavio

Banned
Hey, I'm sorry. I actually have a Mac G3 on my desk at work. I use it to watch DVD's and it has a nifty Playstation Emulator that I can play my games on.

I've tried to find other uses for it, but I just don't get it.

JJR512

Time is relative. To a younger person, a "long time" is not as long as it is to an older person.

One thing I've noticed as I've gotten older is that time seems to go by faster and faster. When you're six, a year is a sixth of your entire life. When you're 26, a year is only a 1/26th of your entire life, and the smaller fraction makes it seem like a smaller amount of time.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Na: I don't have anything against Macs but when I get my PC laptop I bet it'll be just as pretty as yours cause it's gonna be grey and baby blue!

nalani

Nixy - I'm sure your will be pretty .. cause you're Nixy :)

But we seriously need to get you a Mac, girl :D

nalani

*whispering over to Nixy* ...
come on .. you know you want a Mac ... come over to the Mac Side ... Nixy ... I am your father...

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
nalani said:
*won't bitchslap you til I'm certain whether or not you were dissing Apple .. cause I'm a Mac Girl*

I wasn't dissing Apple....

Don't tell anybody, but I have been a Mac Guy for years...I'm longing back to do good ol' Mac-days :([/siz]

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Na: I would like a Mac but they are too expensive!

I don't think I will get the grey and blue one now either, :( I can get one with many more features for only a couple hundred more. The one with more features is like a siverly colour with a litle purple I think so it'll be just as visually pleasing!