BaconSalt!!!

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Do you really want bacon flavored shrimp? carfish? NY strip?

What's carfish? :p

And no, I like my bacon to be bacon flavoured, if I want other things to have a bacon flavour I just add bacon...call me old school :shrug:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
On another note, I think the idea of bacon salt is silly (as I've expressed)...but as I think about it more and more it's not really that much sillier than, say, garlic powder...not saying I'm going to run out and buy some but still, something to think about :shrug:

tonksy

You probably wouldn't beable to eat it anyway so what does it matter? :p

Indeed. I am still lamenting his inability to eat many seasonings. He'll take his chances with Montreal steak seasoning which i adore...with a very liberal hand.

woodman19_99

This could be something more intended for the breakfast crowd... just throw some on those eggs if you don't the mess of cooking actual bacon... a baconsalt egg and cheese on a bagle could be just as tasty without all the fat...

Don't get me wrong though, given the opportunity, I'd never choose baconsalt over actual bacon... but it may save some people some time and stuff...

could you put this on Turkey bacon, so it would actually taste like bacon bacon?

Sharky

Do you really want bacon flavored shrimp? carfish? NY strip?
Yes, no, yes.

What about bacon-flavored chocolate cake? :D
Um, no. :retard3: :D

Bacon-flavored beer?
Hmmmm . . .

Montreal steak seasoning is da bomb.
*writes that down*

This could be something more intended for the breakfast crowd... just throw some on those eggs if you don't the mess of cooking actual bacon... a baconsalt egg and cheese on a bagle could be just as tasty without all the fat...

Don't get me wrong though, given the opportunity, I'd never choose baconsalt over actual bacon... but it may save some people some time and stuff...

could you put this on Turkey bacon, so it would actually taste like bacon bacon?
That's the whole idea - you can add bacon flavor without having to cook up some bacon. Quick and easy! :cool:

I don't think anything could make turkey bacon taste like bacon bacon. :D

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Turkey Bacon is NOT bacon and should not be called as such! It's just strips of turkey made for breakfast!