Bad day?

PostCode

Major contributor!
Do you Hate Your Job?

When you have an "I Hate My Job" day, try this.

On your way home from work, stop at your pharmacy and go to the thermometer section and purchase a rectal thermometer made by Johnson and Johnson. Be very sure you get this brand. When you get home, lock your doors, draw the curtains and disconnect the phone so you will not be disturbed. Change into very comfortable clothing and lie down on your bed. Open the package and remove the thermometer. Now, carefully place it on the bedside table so that it will not become chipped or broken. Take out the literature and read it carefully. You will notice that in small print there is a statement, "Every rectal thermometer made by Johnson and Johnson is personally tested".

Now, close your eyes and repeat out loud five times: "I am so glad I do not work for quality control at Johnson and Johnson."

tonksy

lol...you know...in the navy we had a saying...."bohica".....shortened form of 'bend over here it comes again'....

PostCode

Major contributor!
Army here.

Spent two years at Ft. Riley Kansas.

"The Big Red One".........need I say more....

Mare

PostCode said:
Do you Hate Your Job?

When you have an "I Hate My Job" day, try this.

On your way home from work, stop at your pharmacy and go to the thermometer section and purchase a rectal thermometer made by Johnson and Johnson. Be very sure you get this brand. When you get home, lock your doors, draw the curtains and disconnect the phone so you will not be disturbed. Change into very comfortable clothing and lie down on your bed. Open the package and remove the thermometer. Now, carefully place it on the bedside table so that it will not become chipped or broken. Take out the literature and read it carefully. You will notice that in small print there is a statement, "Every rectal thermometer made by Johnson and Johnson is personally tested".

Now, close your eyes and repeat out loud five times: "I am so glad I do not work for quality control at Johnson and Johnson."
I've had worse enter the back door, whats a little thermometer gonna hurt :moon2: *poke*
OMG- I am so glad I don't work for Johnson and Johnson, BUTT :lol2: , then again its a job-wonder if they pay well and have benefits.

tonksy

you know...i can't think of a single benefit that would make me wanna be a rectal thermometer tester....except for huge amounts of cash....that always works... :D

Oz

Two things puzzle me........

How on earth to you QUALIFY to be a Johnson and Johnson thermometer tester?

Have a constant body temperature?
Win the sphincter hygiene award?
Have medical records proving that you've "been there, done that"?
Be willing to work alone? ('cos I'm sure no one wants to be a thermometer testers assistant)
Have connections at a KY production plant? (unless messrs J&J provide a supply) :confused:

Not that I'm interested y'understand......

Secondly..........How the hell do you interview someone for the job?

I mean, what questions do you ask?

"Nice to meet you Mr/Mrs Bloggs......could you tell me why you want to spend the rest of you working life sticking our themometers up yer bum?"
"If you found one of our products to be faulty......What would be your first reaction?" (thinking glass splinters here)
"any history of heamorroids in the family?"

:confused: :confused: