Baking Cookies

:hmm: I haven't even gotten to the bills for the vet, food, and kennel fees yet. :hmm: One more negative is that none of that is tax deductible. :p

Gato_Solo said:
:hmm: I haven't even gotten to the bills for the vet, food, and kennel fees yet. :hmm: One more negative is that none of that is tax deductible. :p

I love my dog and wouldn't trade her for ANYTHING in the world. She will forever live here with my mom though...once I finish school and get settled in to my own place I plan to get another dog :) A Pug :) THEN I will find a man and he'll have to be accepting of the dog...not getting into a mess where I have a man and have to fight to get a dog. What can I say, men have let me down but my dog's always been there!

Nixy said:
I love my dog and wouldn't trade her for ANYTHING in the world. She will forever live here with my mom though...once I finish school and get settled in to my own place I plan to get another dog :) A Pug :) THEN I will find a man and he'll have to be accepting of the dog...not getting into a mess where I have a man and have to fight to get a dog. What can I say, men have let me down but my dog's always been there!

:rofl3: That's not a dog. That's a slipper with an attitude. :rofl3:

Gato_Solo said:
:rofl3: That's not a dog. That's a slipper with an attitude. :rofl3:
okay okay, Robbie? I do not want a dog. I want a slipper with an attitude. This style slipper:
FinneganFrenchBulldog.jpg

You do NOT want a dog. You have multiple cats and kids, and you hav a smoker living in your basement. That's enough damage to your house. You wanna really fuck that place up? Get a puppy.

HomeLAN said:
You do NOT want a dog. You have multiple cats and kids, and you hav a smoker living in your basement. That's enough damage to your house. You wanna really fuck that place up? Get a puppy.
Killjoy.

Get rid of the cats and get a dog. 10 cats will never be as loyal as one dog. But if you're going to do that, you need something bigger.

weiss-chocolate-lab-puppy.gif

Our backyard does not allow for containing a large dog (low stone wall). I want a small dog that does need to be run. I've narrowed it down to a French Bulldog, a Cavalier King Charles spaniel, or a longhaired dapple Dashund....with a Yorkie as a dark horse in the running. Rob just flat out doesn't want one and although I understand his reasons it makes me go :mope:

My sister will be receiving a dog as a Christmas present tonight. Her hubby was of the 'no f-ing way' mindset. Not sure what changed his mind, but he did. He bought her a Yorkie. She's gonna be sooooooooooo surprised!!! :swing:

We had a Yorkie named Gizmo. I was not happy with him. A very excitable, yappy, snappish dog. And this thing was a purebreed with papers and all. But I'm not a small dog kind of person I guess.

Although my sister's dogs are cool. They're mini-Lassies. (Shetland Sheepdogs). They're named Duffy and Ozzie.

Rusty likes bulldogs too and has been hinting that he might want one. We "met" two English Bulldogs named Dottie and Dash while we were on vacation in Lambertville NJ a few years back. We found them in a cute furniture store named the Blue Raccoon. If you go to the "About Us" section to the bottom, they have a section about their bulldogs.

I also had a friend who had a Dachsund. It was the only sticking point in his divorce; they fought over him for months. He was a cute little guy (the dog, not the friend). :)

majestyx said:
My sister will be receiving a dog as a Christmas present tonight. Her hubby was of the 'no f-ing way' mindset. Not sure what changed his mind, but he did. He bought her a Yorkie. She's gonna be sooooooooooo surprised!!! :swing:
WAAAAAH! I hate your sister!.....well...I hate her luck anyway ;)

I hope she wanted a dog and that they're prepared for one! There's always a surge of new dogs at shelters this time of year because people got dogs they didn't want. :(

Oh man. Now I want a puppy for Christmas. :(

Sigh.

greenfreak said:
I hope she wanted a dog and that they're prepared for one! There's always a surge of new dogs at shelters this time of year because people got dogs they didn't want. :(

Oh man. Now I want a puppy for Christmas. :(

Sigh.
She would never have come out and said she wanted a dog knowing she couldn't have one. She doesn't have any kids, and never will............well until now, she has a new doggie-child.

Son has a Jack Russel, and a cat. Daughter has a Huskey and a Rottie, cat, 2 rats, fishies and a python! Can you tell we love our pets?

I sure miss my Molly Dog who died in my arms last May, and her sister (Maj-A-Kitty) misses het too!
Molly lookalike is on the left and HWY's Taffee lookalike is on the right.

Back