Banned, but still remembered

GrandCaravanSE

*this topic is kinda not for everybody, but you can read it i don't care.

so about a month or two ago i was banned from GearzTV.com, i was sad, but i came over here and was happy. anyway i went on there today as a guest and saw that alot of the threads that i have started are still there. i thought that those would be deleated as well, but i guess not. theres about one person on here who will get this.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
At many forums, threads created by banned or deleted users generally aren't deleted unless they're spam. Or really really horrible.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Well, see, now that would be circumventing the ban. Classified as horrible.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Well, yes...because that's not a constructive discussion...but if you started real discussions prior to banning they likely wouldn't just delete them.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Ahh i see, because i went on there to ask why i was banned with a differnt accout and the thread just dissapeared.

Because you where banned, but created an alt, to question why you where banned, hence your thread was deleted.

I guess, I never have been to that forum.

Professur

Neither does Catocom. Board rules. Hell, one of the longest running threads on this board was started by a guy that even I couldn`t get reinstated.

And GC, you weren`t banned once ... I think it was about 6 times, wasn't it, under various alts?

This board, or JJR's are much more suited to your style. After a couple more years, you'll mellow down to posting at Gearz levels. You have to remember, that's a fan board, not an open one like this.

GrandCaravanSE

Neither does Catocom. Board rules. Hell, one of the longest running threads on this board was started by a guy that even I couldn`t get reinstated.

And GC, you weren`t banned once ... I think it was about 6 times, wasn't it, under various alts?

This board, or JJR's are much more suited to your style. After a couple more years, you'll mellow down to posting at Gearz levels. You have to remember, that's a fan board, not an open one like this.

6 Times???? try twice, i quit after i got banned the second time.

GrandCaravanSE

Forgive my ingorance...but isn't a Honda an import?

Yes, that is the whole point, i hate stoopid german, or italian, or what ever they are imported cars,more then japanese inported cars, i am just showing how low on my rating scale those cars are to me. cars from europe are expensive peices of crap that fall apart, japanese imports are cheap and you expect them to fall apart. i much rather dive a honda over a ferari anyday, but i much rather drive a mustang over a honda. i wouldent be cvaught dead in any imported peice of crap, unless i was runnin it in a demo derby.